03 maio 2009

3 Clovers Thursday - Challenge # 11

Hi All, What a busy weekend this one!! I'm so happy because I had time to make few cards in order to join few challenges I wanted to. The first one I made is to join the 3 Clovers Challenge # 11. This week we have a sketch to follow, so here goes the sketch: Well, it seems easy one at glance, but I have to confess, I had to put a lot of thought on it. I had to get the right embellishments that fit the sketch, papers size etc. After finding all the goodies, it was easy to put all together. This is the result:
Recipe: - Image from Magnolia Stamps;
- Colored with CIAO Copic Markers;
- Baubles;
- Purple & Lavender Flowers;
- Purple Cha Ching Brad
- Lilac Ribbon
Well, I hope you like my card and leave a comment. I'd love to know what you think about it!
Hugs,
Vivi

6 comentários:

Jacque disse...

She is just so pretty...love those colors for her...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

CUTE!!! Love the lavender colors and the polka dots and stripes! Awesome card, Vivi!
hugs!
Sharon

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,

Oh I think this one is my favourite! Love the colours :o)
Great job.

Hugs, Candy

Danni disse...

Very nice card!

Sue from Oregon disse...

Sweet card you made for this weeks sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us this week!

Kerry D-C disse...

Wow! so pretty, Vivi! Thanks so much for joining in on this 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!