03 maio 2009

Magnolia`s May Sketch Challenge

Hi, As I told you in my other post, I made few cards today so the next one I'm showing in here is the one I made to join the Magnolia-licious Challenge - May Sketch. This month the sketch was drawn by Sharon Caudle and it was my first time joining this challenge. I must say I was quite excited about joining it and very worried too, the cards made by the Ladies in this group are just fabulous that I didn't want to get embarassed by my simple card. Anyway, I thought to give a shoot, make it and send it to Diana. So, let me show you what I made:
So, What do you think about my card? I`d love to know.
Hugs,
Vivi

5 comentários:

Jacque disse...

What a cutie, Vivi...I love that stamp!! Pretty card...Hugs...Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

I'm so glad you decided to do the sketch challnege,Vivi! I love that Tilda and love your take on the sketch! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in on the fun!!!
hugs!!
Sharon

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,

Like your DP, and you have done a great job with that sweet stamp.
So glad you have joined in the challenge :o)

Hugs, Candy

Danni disse...

So cute!!

Laurel disse...

Adorable! Great card. Hugs