03 maio 2009

Just Magnolia - Week 3

Ok Ladies, This will be the last post for tonight! Although I have 2 more cards to show you, I`ll post them later this week!! This card is to join the Just Magnolia Challenge week 3. This is my first time joining a challenge in this blog, so I`m quite excited about it! It was a really nice sketch and the samples made by the DT`s are absolutely gorgeous! So, enough of talking and here goes my card: Again, I`d love to read your comment. It makes me to keep going... Hugs Vivi

10 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Oh Vivi, those browns are so unique and soooo pretty...great job!!! Hugs...Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

I love the muted tones on this one Vivi! Beautiful card!!
Hugs!
Sharon

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,

It IS nice to receive comments isn't it??

Love your card. The brown's are different and I like them! Your Tilda is so sweet.

Hugs,Candy

Danni disse...

Very nice!! Not colors I see often but they are so pretty together! wonderful job!

marsha disse...

Beautiful card! I love the browns and your Tilda is gorgeous.

Hugs,
Marsha

Christine disse...

You have made a beautiful card. Love that polka dotted bow!
Have a great day!
xoxo, Christine

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi! This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and Tilda is so cute! TFS!

Gracie =)

P.S. Please stop by my blog when you can! www.createdbygracie.com

Laurel disse...

So pretty! I love your browns. Hugs

Unknown disse...

What a cute card!!!

Marcea disse...

what a truly lovely card
thanks for joining us on just magnolia and for entering my candy - good luck
-x-