19 maio 2009

My Tilda

Hi Ladies, Today, I have something different to show you. And it is nothing to do with quilling!! lol Few weeks ago, a friend of Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group sent a link with a beautiful Tilda doll as many of us are in love with Magnolia Stamps. Well, when I saw that pic I got absolutely crazy!!!! OMG, a Tilda doll???!!!!!!! I just thought in one thing: I want a doll for me too!! I need to have this doll too!!! Anyway, after talking to Julia, she kindly made a Tilda doll for me and yesterday, my Tilda arrived from all the way from UK. WWWOOOHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I just could not believe!! My Tilda is GORGEOUS!! I just love everything about her!! Thank you so much Julia for making this doll for me! You are so TALENTED!!! Now, I have my little girl sitting on the table, where I can easily see her when I am in the living room. So, enough of talking and take a look of my little Tilda:
Isn`t she the prettiest????? I hope you like her too.
Nite nite!!
Hugs,
Vivi

12 comentários:

Cami disse...

Oh My Goodnes! This Tilda doll is absolutely precious. Does this gal take orders for her dolls? I would just love to have a Tilda doll, too! I'm drooling. I really want one of my own. Waaahhhh! Hugs, Cami

Barb Hardeman disse...

OMG! This is one talented lady!!! This doll is fantastic. Oh, I would surely love a Tilda doll too, but I guess I'll just have to do without. Thanks for posting this lovely piece of "ART".

Sharon Caudle disse...

Oh how precious, Vivi! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy her!!!
hugs!
Sharon

cabio's craft corner disse...

Such a lovely doll, I feel like give her and her little teddy bear a hug! You see me start drooling, have you? lol
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Your are sooo LUCKY!!! Love your Tilda doll she is so very cute

phyllis zimmerman disse...

Oh my she is amazing!!! I want one!
I am so jealous........

Laurel disse...

What a darling doll! I am really happy for you!! What a talented lady! Hugs

Unknown disse...

Vivi
Such a little lady you have there! She looks so cute with her legs crossed. Hug her for me.
Sharon L

Claudean disse...

OMG !! I love her. My little 3 year old grand-daughter loves Tilda and I would love one of these for her. Does this lady sell them??

Liddy disse...

Oh boy! She's gorgeous, what a beautiful doll, she's just so perfectly Tilda.

Kerry D-C disse...

She is adorable, Vivi! My Tilda came today! Julia does such lovely work!

Belmira Chaves disse...

Amei essa linda bonequinha!