24 maio 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #14

Good Morning Everyone!!! What nice and beautiful Sunday is over here in Sao Paulo, Brazil today! Besides watching the Formula 1 race in Monaco, keeping my fingers crossed to Felipe Massa and Rubens Barrichelo to win the race, it is time to make cards!! woohhooo!! I really love to work on my cards sunday morning, I feel so creative!! lol lol Anyway, the first card I made is to join the 3 Clovers Thrusday Challenge #14 The challenge is to use: Black, White + 1 color After seeing some gorgeous cards, I decide for use red color as the 3rd color one. The Tilda image I picked, is one that I got from a Friend a couple of months ago and I hadn't colored it yet... If you would like to buy Magnolia stamps but you don't know the online shop web address, here goes: http://www.magnoliastamps.us/ To color my Tilda, I used my CIAO copic Markers. So, let me show you the card I made: If you can, leave a comment, I'd love to read it. Hugs, Vivi

11 comentários:

Unknown disse...

I just love the yellow shoes!! You did a great job!

cabio disse...

She is cute. Glad to see you join the challenge. Looking forward to see more of your Magnolia card1
Hugs,
Cabio

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is just the cutest...love that red with the B&W...very stunning...great coloring job...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

LOVE the red with the black and white, Vivi!! Tilda is so adorable! Thanks for playing with us over at Three Clovers!
hugs!
Sharon

Cami disse...

Hi Vivi! Oh this black and white with red is my favorite color combo and this card is so pretty!! Also, thanks for the info on the Tilda doll...Julia contacted me and will let me know so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Cami

Nancy disse...

What a cute card love the red dress. Also like your choice of DP. Great job

Laurel disse...

Vivi - She is just darling!! I love this color combination and You did just a great job of coloring her! Hugs

Rachel disse...

Oh she is sooo precious and i love the black,white and red color combo. so so pretty!!
hugs,
Rachel

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi!!!

Love your card - this colour combination is wonderful.
Wonderful colouring!

Hugs, Candy

Anônimo disse...

You did a fantastic job! As soon as I can, I will get some of those stamps................she is so cute!

Sue from Oregon disse...

Darling!