26 maio 2009

Challege # 13 My Fave Colour Combo

Good Night Ladies, it almost bed time for me (22h50 S Paulo time) but I had to make this card before to go to bed as I had it in my mind all day long today! When I was checking the challenge blogs today and I saw The Corrovise Challenge Blog that the challenge was to use Black, Red and White colors. Well, I know I have just made a card with the same colors to join other challenge, but I had a piece of black and white paper and a new stamp that I bought a while back ago so, I though this was perfect timing for that! The stamp I used is called Girls and I bought in Panduro Hobby online shop. First time I saw this stamp was in someone's blog, I can't remember who from, but I thought it was so cute that I had to buy for myself... Anyway, now I have it and can use it on my cards. This little girl was colored with CIAO Copics markers. So, check it out: If you can, leave a comment, I'd love to read it! Well, bed time now... have to get up early tomorrow morning to go to work! Sweet Dreams! Hugs Vivi

6 comentários:

cabio disse...

Vivi, this card is cute & sweet. Funny that you use the same color combo for two cards, but came out quite differently from each other!
Hugs,
Cabio

Janet disse...

awwwwwwwwww what a sweet card!! i love it:)
thanks for playing:)
hugs

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving wonderful comments! What a beautiful card! This image is so cute! Great layout and awesome job on the challenge! Take care! =)

Carol disse...

Gorgeous! lovely cute image and great colours....
thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment :)

Hugs
Carol x

Anônimo disse...

Gorgeous card, Viv! The image is indeed very cute and I love the ribbon.
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive challenges this week. :)

vanja

Melissa Craig disse...

Super cute card - that image is sooo sweet. Thanks for playing!