26 abril 2009

Welcome to 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #10!

Hello Ladies, I made this card a couple of weeks ago to join my yahoo group swap and I thought it is perfect to join 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #10 too, that requires animal image only. I made this card very simple as I had to follow a sketch but I think this stamp is so cute that it is not necessary to put a lot of embellishments on the card. This stamp is from whipper snapper and I colored it w/my CIAO copics.
I hope you all like it and leave your comment, I`d love to read it! Hugs Vivi Casale

4 comentários:

Sue from Oregon disse...

Oh I had to laugh out loud when this card popped up...it is sooooooo darling, love that image! Thanks for joining us at 3CTC challenge this week.

Bev disse...

Oh this is so cute! Love the sweet image x

Kerry D-C disse...

Wow!! this is SO CUTE! Love those Whipper Snapper images! I am so glad that you were able to participate in this week's 3ctc!

The Rubber Maid disse...

What an adorable image and since I love the color purple, how could I not love the card! Pat