05 agosto 2013

Tilda with Wrapped Heart

Hello Friends,
I have a new card to show you that I made with Tilda with Wrapped Heart from Magnolia Stamps, take a look at my card:


I colored this image with copic markers B02, B00, B000, E49, E47, E44, E11, E00, R20, R29, R27, R24, C1 & C3.
Cardstock, button, pearl, punch border and ribbon I received from friend in a swap we did..  Flowers are from my stash.. 
I stitched my card with my cute portable Singer machine lol .. I`m in love with it...  lol 
Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard squares.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Boutique Magnolia: sketch, stitching and flowers (27 Aug)
  2. Glitter N Sparkle: add a bit of red (9 Aug)
  3. Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia: ribbon or button (16 Aug)
  4. Di`s Digi Stamps: stitching (16 Aug)
  5. Totally Gorjuss: anything goes with pearl (9 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

6 comentários:

Laila B. disse...

Adorei o seu cartão! Adorei a forma que você usou as cores fortes, destacando e mantendo a delicadeza. Parabéns!!! Um dia eu chego lá... ;) Bjus, Laila

Claudia Ventura disse...

Oi Vivi!
Amei o cartão... ficou muito fofo!
Obrigada por participar do desafio conosco no Boutique Magnolia! Bjks

Barbara GR disse...

What a stunning card Vivi!! Your Tilda is beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us at LHOSM challenge! Hope to see your creations again!
Hugs
Barbara GR

craftygranny disse...

Aww she's so sweet. Lovely colours and a fab image. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Lillian A disse...

Aw, what a sweet Tilda - love your shading on her dress and the colors on this card are beautiful together!

Gina's Cards disse...

Such a gorgeous card and bow! Thank you or joining us in the LHOSM challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again!

Hugs
Gina x