06 agosto 2013

Puddle Jumper Hadley!!

Hi Friends,

It is Tuesday so be ready for the By LORi Designs Tuesday Inspiration!!!  woohoooo
I`m so excited because we have a new Puddle Jumper in house.. Let me introduce the cute girl Hadley:



Isnt she cute??   this is a digital image by LORi Designs and you can get her here. I colored this image with copic markers RV04, RV02, RV00, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, C3 & C1.

I stitched my card with my portable singer sewing machine. Spellbinders nestabilities here are scalloped and standard rectangules. Spiral flowers were cut with my silhouette machine.  border punch is from Martha Stewart!!  Pearls, ribbon and cardstock are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Color me Creative: pretty in pink (16 Aug)
  2. Crafting Musketeers: sketch (28 Aug)
  3. Through Craft Room Door: anything goes (12 Aug)
  4. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (12 Aug)
  5. Loves Rubber Stamp: anything goes (12 Aug)
  6. C is for Challenge: fresh & bright (15 Aug)
  7. Crafty Boots: die cut (17 Aug)
  8. Digi Sketch Challenge: anything goes (11 Aug)
  9. Get Inky: ribbons (16 Aug)
  10. The Crazy Challenge: anything goes (17 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

14 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I love Haley, pretty in pink!!! So precious!! Your handmade flowers look awesome & I love the layout of your design. :)) :))

Márcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!
beijos carinhosos

Ceal disse...

adorable card, super cute image! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! hope to see you again soon!

Dee's Craft Room disse...

Such a pretty card and I am loving all of the pink and sweet flowers.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Keridinha disse...

Que cores lindas!
Bjs

Dangina Martinez disse...

Yummy colors and image. That shock pick is awesome. Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Jacki Daniels disse...


Thank you so much for playing along with us this time at Digi sketch challenge this is gorgeous hope you see you again soon
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk

Miss Emerald disse...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

Lillian A disse...

She looks pretty "cool" in Hot Pink, Vivi -- cute card !!

Nicola Jayne Saul disse...

Gorgeous card, lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X

Pillan disse...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
/Pillan

Susan L disse...

I just love the bright colors and the rolled flowers. I always wish I could make these. Great job! So glad you joined us for this Challenge.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B, DT Member for Get Inky! Stamps

Karen disse...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Karen

Unknown disse...

How sweet is that? LOVE this neon pink and this adorable image. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx