16 agosto 2013

Happy Birthday!!

EDITED TO ADD:
THIS CARD MADE TOP3 AT DIGI SKETCH CHALLENGE



Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you... I has so much fun making it... I found out I just love coloring hairs with different colors than brown, red or blonde lol  so from now on I will color more images lol 

This time I have chosen teal color.. I love this greeting farm images....   I think they are just perfect... take a look at my card:




I colored his image with copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, YR04, YR02, YR00, E11, E00, C3 & C1.
Punch border is from Martha Stewart!!  Orange rose is from prima marketing and the spiral ones I made myself.!
Cardstock is from DCWV, Lace & Pearls are from  my stash.. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping and orange ink from Memento.  Crystal stickles from Tim Holtz...  
Spellbinders nestabilities are beaded and standard ovals!

Here goes a closer view on the flowers with stickles!



I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Splendid Stamping: anything goes (21 Aug)
  2. Creative Corner: anything goes (21 Aug)
  3. Crafty Ribbons: 3 of something (flowers (21 Aug))
  4. Creative Belli: glitter (26 Aug)
  5. Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (20 Aug)
  6. Digi Sketch Challenge: handmade flowers (25 Aug)
  7. Loves Rubber Stamp: color hair with different collor (18 Aug)
  8. Whoopsy Daisy: stitching (17 Aug)
  9. Seems a little sketchy: sketch (18 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


11 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hey SWEET GIRL!! I was just popping on to tell you to make sure that you joined up w. LOVES this week for Hair of a Diff color for your FABBY teal haired card!!!
I LOVE IT ~~ AS I LOVE ALL THINGS TEAL!!!! :) :) :)
It's so fantastic !!! :) :) :) Hope you win lots of challenges, sweetie!!! :) :) :)
xo

Laura Love disse...

This is gorgeous Vivi! The teal hair color looks so pretty! Love the card design too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

Sari / Granne disse...

Just love your colourcombination, so fresh and pretty. Thank you for sharing this in Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

Sandra disse...

Lovely card Vivi, the colors are beautiful and so is the DP.
Cute image with cute haircolor :-)
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

OMGosh she is so cute!!! I love the teal hair and the great color combo and design. Fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Ceal disse...

adorable image and great coloring!
Thanks for playing in our hair of a different color challenge at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Lillian A disse...

Who says hair color nowadays has to be a standard color - this teal looks super on this card !! You just might be starting the next new stamping fad, girlfriend !!
Pretty card design . . .

Unknown disse...

Beautiful card! I love your choice of colours and the image is coloured beautifully!

Thank you for joining the challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy, I hope you can join us again for our new sketch that went up today.

Sheena
xxx

PS I have some blog candy up for grabs on my blog ;)

Dangina Martinez disse...

What a treat! Love her hair and your gorgeous card design. Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

cebelica disse...

Wow, this is wonderful! Your coloring is fantastic! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Anônimo disse...

Fabulous card and colouring.Just love the colour combo and the flowers look lovely.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x