09 agosto 2013

Lonely Tilda with her Heart

EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP 3 AT THE STAMPING CHEG
SideDish


Hello Friends,

I have a new project to show you today that I made few weeks ago and just didnt post!
It is a file to keep my stamped images.. I decided to keep all my colored stamped images in there, so it is in hand when I want to make a card.. it is not for Magnolia images only, I have all my colored images.. 

I got this free gsd cutting file on Finding Time to Create site.. sorry, now I cant remember where from, take a look:




Of course it had to be in purple, as it will be on my desk all the time, so it has to match the color of my scrap room lol 

This image is called Lonely Tilda with her heart and I colored her with copic markes V25, V22, V20, C9, C7, C5, C3, E21, E00, R29, R27, R24, R20.

Flowers are from wild orchid and doily and heart swirl doohickeys  die cuts.

I`m entering this project in the following challenges:


  1. Cute Card Thursday: die-ing to punch (13 Aug)
  2. MilkNCoffee: coloring skills (13 Aug)
  3. The Stamping Chef: anything but a card (12 Aug)
  4. Magnolia-licious: anything goes (12 Aug)
  5. Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (11 Aug)
  6. Simply Magnolia: anything goes (10 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

10 comentários:

Ivonne disse...

Gorgeous project! Love the colors and the cute Tildas. The coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Sylvia Anderson disse...

This is lovely, what a great idea, I could do with a few of these.
Thank you for playing along at the Stamping Chef, good luck x

Márcia Kamano disse...

Show Vivi! Uma excelente ideia para guardar as carimbadas já coloridas e tê-las sempre a mão! preciso de fazer uma tbm!
beijos carinhosos

Anônimo disse...

Great job, sweetie!!! I know you must love it!!!
It turned out so cute!!!
Xo

Nicolchen disse...

A wonderful creation you´ve made :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Lillian A disse...

Aw, how CUTE this will be sitting on your craft desk -- great added accessory to the rest of your "stuff". And, of course it had to be PURPLE !

Athina disse...

What a cute idea and perfect to put on your desk. Very sweet!

Laura Love disse...

What a super cute idea! I need to do something like this :) Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon :)

Flutterby Trina disse...

sweet! Thanks for playing along at TSC with our anything goes challenge! Good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

Unknown disse...

So cute and a great way to keep up with your digis!! Thanks for entering our challenge at The Stamping Chef.
Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com