20 agosto 2013

Puddle Jumper School Time - Piper with Glasses

Hello Friends,

Today is Tuesday and that means it is time for Tuesday Inspiration at By LORi Designs blog.
This week I need one of the new puddle jumper school time release.. it is Piper with Glasses,


Take a look at my card:


I colored the image with copic markers R85, R83, R81, C9, C7, C5, G21, G20, R27, R24. On the glasses I added pink liquid pearl and clear glossy accent.
Tale a closer view on the glasses:


I love to add that.. it looks so cute lol lol...  Spellbinders nestabilities are floral and standard ovals.
White flower is wild orchid and the pink ones I made mysefl.. decorated pin, doily, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Oh, come on over to join this fortnight BLD challenge. it is a color inspiration..  to find out more about it, click on the  image below and you will be redirect to it:




I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft your passio: summer flowers (25 Aug)
  2. Cutie Pie: anything goes (30 Aug)
  3. Wild Orchid Craft: anything goes (23 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Such a sweet card, Vivi !!! :)) :))
Your flowers are awesome!!
:))

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Fabulous card Viv I love what you have created with this lovely image the glasses look brilliant xx

Debs disse...

Adorable card Vivi - super cute image and I love the touch of Glossy Accents.
Thanks for playing along with The Cuties.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Else Irene disse...

Such a lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

alethea disse...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion! HUgsxx