11 agosto 2013

Arianna!!

Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday to All and Happy Father`s day to all Fathers in Brazil!!!

My Dad came over for lunch today and we have some fun together, always great to be together!!!!
Here is a picture of me and my Dad that I took today:

Foto: Pai, Parabéns pelo seu dia! !

Ok, now I want to show you a card I made last night for the Kraftin Kimmie challenge...  I was so happy to have time to make a card with a KK stamp...  I`m not sure but I think I haven`t joined their challenge for 3 weeks .. it is so long...  I love the stamps and want to join every week... but it is so much with have to do... so little time....    anyway, take a look:



I got the cute Arianna Mermaid to play with.. this is my first time.. I absolutely love her....
I colored her with copic markers R89, R87, R85, R83, R81, E53, E37, E33, E11, E00, Y35, Y32, BG10, BG02, B01, YG67, YG63, YG11.

Swirl Embossing template is from Sizzix!    Flowers are recollection, wild orchid and stash.  Spellbinders Nestabilities is Mega Curved Rectangule. I added Tim Holtz Stickles Crystal all around the nestie.

Take a look closer:

                                         

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie: Slippery when wet (17 Aug)
  2. All sorts: stitching (15 Aug)
  3. All that Stickles:  anything goes with any color (16 Aug)
  4. The Sweet Pea Challenges: dry or heat emboss (13 Aug)
  5. Charisma Cardz: Stitching (14 Aug)
  6. Penny Challenges: dry embossing (13 Aug)
  7. Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (12 Aug)
  8. The Pink Elephant: texture (11 Aug)
  9. Sister Act Card Challenge: anything goes (15 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

19 comentários:

Jo Channon disse...

Hi Vivi,
This is a lovely image I agree she is cute and you have made a lovely job of the colouring too. Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

Keridinha disse...

Uma graça o cartão e linda a foto com seu pai.

Bjs

Athina disse...

What a great picture of you and your dad! I love the soft colors on your card. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Dewi Lestari disse...

It's very Pretty! Thanks for joining at Sweet Pea Stampers: Embossing
Hugs
Dewi

Sheri Gilson disse...

Adorable card, Vivi! Love all the fun layers and fab detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!

Ivonne disse...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the colors and the cute image, which you have colored amazingly. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Anita disse...

A beautiful card Vivi and a wonderful photo of you and your dad! Thanks for sharing :)

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

OMGosh this is so cute, I love your under water scene and the cute KK you used. Your coloring is fabulous. Happy Father's Day to your Dad, you two look amazing together! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Laura Love disse...

What a super sweet adorable card! Happy Father's Day to your Dad! What a great picture - he looks so proud! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon :)

catherine disse...

A great card Vivi and thanks for joining my stitching challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Anônimo disse...

I love your KK card, Vivi !! I'm so sorry I haven't been chatty these past few days... Migraine. :((
I love the KK mermaid stamps & your card is awesome!! :)) :)) Arianna is one of my faves because of the cute little sea horses!! :)) xo

Hazel disse...

Beautiful card - love the embossing and your gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers embossing challenge - Hazel, Design Team x

Eemeli disse...

Fabulous one. Your coloring is amazing - especially on her hair...love it! Thanks for joining our "Stitching" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Unknown disse...

Such a cute card. Lovely colors and great embossing. Thank you for joining the challenge embossing at Sweet Pea Stampers. Good luck and we hope to see you again! Sylvia DT-member Sweet Pea Stampers

Laurian disse...

So cute and great design!
Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian

Gram's Treasures disse...

Beautiful colouring and such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
Joyce

Kym's Crafty Cards disse...

What a lovely Kraftin Kimmie card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “embossing - wet or dry or both” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Gem disse...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Stitching challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

Annmakes disse...

She is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at All That Stickles. AnnDT.