26 agosto 2013

Puddle Jumper Princess Chloe

Hello Friends,

it is time for a new challenge over the Sketch N Stash Challenge blog with a brand new sketch and Monochromatic as optional.



This fortnight we have Crafty Indiviuals sponsoring our challenge:



Here goes my card for your inspiration:



Image on my card is Puddle Jumper Princess Chole from by LORi Designs and I colored her with copic markers R75, R83, R81, Y18, Y15, E17, E33, E53, E11, E00, G21, G20 & C3.

Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard rectangules. Flowers are from wild orchid, ribbon and cardstock are from my stash. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Label accents. Border us cut with Magnolia Doohickey's Die - Antique Lace.

Here is a close up on the pink crowns I added:





Thanks for stopping by today!!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Your card is so lovely Vivi such a cute image and I love those little crowns xx

Anônimo disse...

Sweet little princess!!! I love your pleats !!! :) :) :)
Great job!!
xo

Keridinha disse...

Fofis!
Bj

Julie disse...

Hey Vivi - such a cute card, love the colours so pretty! Hugs, Juliexx

Julies Crafty Creations disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi!
Hugs Julie x