27 agosto 2013

Puddle Jumper-Maxie (Two) Snow Cone


Hello Friends,

It is Tuesday, so that means it is time for Tuesday Inspiration at by LORi Designs blog!
For this week I have chosen Puddle Jumper Maxie (two) Snow Cone digi image..  omg... summer time is perfect time for ice cream, right!?!?  yummy yummy!

Take a look at my card:




I have colored Maxie with copic markers R89, R85, R83, R81, RV00, C5, C3, C1, E11, E00, R20, now  I cant remember which colors I used on her hair... i`ll add here when I remember, ok?!

Flowers are from wild orchid crafts! Doily, ribbon, rhinestones, pattern papers are from my stash.
Spellbinders nestabilities are  classic  & classic scalloped rectangules.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Bearly Mine: digi ((image or paper) 2 Sep)
  2. Through Craft Room Door: anything goes (2 Sep)
  3. Sweet Stampin: spots and stripes - I used the rhinestones to represent the spots (6 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

She is so sweet!! I love the shading on her outfit!! :) :) :)
xo

Kim disse...

Very cute card! thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Gail disse...

Oooh, this is an adorable image and I LOVE the color pink in this card! Fabulous use of stripes and love your rhinestones "dots". :)

Thanks so much for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week! Hope to see you again REAL soon!! Love your blog!

Hugs, Gail

Sandra disse...

Gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
xxx