03 janeiro 2013

Little Valentines from By Lori Designs

Hello Friends,

Happy New Year to All!!
It has been such a long time since my last post!!  I have been so busy!!! I moved to a new condo.. still a lot to put away but it has been great!! I`m loving my new place!!  so much bigger from the previous one!

I have made a quick tag with one of cute little Puddle Jumpers Valentine by Lori Designs, check all of them out:

    


And here goes my tag:



Come on over to the By Lori Design Facebook Group page to like, comment or share and you can win all of them..
I colored the image using copic markers. Die cut tag used here is from Magnolia.

Lori has also released a bundle of cute images for Valentines.. you can get all 4 tags for free when buying the bundle!!  Check out the images:


Dont forget to join my blog candy, you can win a US$ 20 to spend at  by Lori Designs shop!!
To join, just click HERE

I`m entering this tag in the following challenges:
  1. Divas by Design: anything goes (7 Jan)
  2. Freshly Brewed: anything goes (4 Fev)
  3. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (7 Jan)
  4. Through the Craft Door: anything goes (7 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by!!

xx

Vivi

10 comentários:

Deonna B disse...

Great Project! I love the shape of your tag and that adorable image. Thanks for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Adri Munhoz disse...

Linda sua tag! Parabéns! Bjs

Yone disse...

Muito fofa sua tag ! Bjs,Yone

Lisa disse...

I love it Viv! Darling tag and your coloring as always is perfecto!!
Big Hugs!

Lisa disse...

I love it Viv! Darling tag and your coloring as always is perfecto!!
Big Hugs!

Louella disse...

Wow, congrats! I love all of your art so I know you are up to it and they'll love you too! Have a great time, Louella P.S. I don't have a blog so can't join in the candy, maybe I'll just have to make a blog so I can join next time, I've often thought about getting one. Great Job!!

Berry disse...

Thanks a tonne for playing with us at Divas by design this wk! hugs Rebekah xx

Sheri disse...

So darn cute!!!

Chris Macedo disse...

own....que lindo.....amei o colorido e o carimbo....bjinhos

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs disse...

AWWWWWWW!!!! What a precious little sweetie! LOVE the valentine / tag!!!


Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com