12 janeiro 2013

Zebra & Butterfly!!

Hello Friends,

I hope you all are keeping well!!

First of all, thank you so much who entered in my blog candy!!  I`m extremely happy to be part of the BLD talend Team.

So, the winner of my blog candy is #6 which is you Jodene!!!!  Congratulations!!!  
Get in touch with me by email vivi.casale@yahoo.com.br and I give you the give certificate!!

I have a card to show you that I made some time ago and was just waiting for a perfect time to enter it to the KK challenge.. and now it is, so take a look:


This stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie, is a oldie and I guess retired, so I could not find the direct link to it.
I colored the image using copic markers C9, C7, C5, E53, E51, E50, V22, V20, BG01, BG00, RV00, RV000, YG67, YG63, YG11.
Border punch is from Martha Stewart.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (18 Jan)
  2. Stamping for the Weekend: anything goes (17 Jan)
  3. Totally Paper Crafts: ribbon (17 Jan)
  4. Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes (22 Jan)
  5. Divas by Design: anything goes (15 Jan)
  6. Loves Rubber Stamps: die cut or punches (14 Jan)
  7. AllSorts Challenge: Dies and Punches (17 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by today!!

xx

Vivi

8 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Que lindo Vivi. Esta imagem é linda e seu colorido esta divino.
Beijos Rosalie

Doreen disse...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Laura Love disse...

This is so sweet! I love how you colored that cute zebra and the butterfly border! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Adri Munhoz disse...

Parabéns Jodene!
Vivi, fiquei encantada com esta girafa! Bjs

Craftnut disse...

Hi vivi thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Tracy x

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

Love this image and the fabulous card design. You have mad talent with your coloring, it's perfect! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Ceal disse...

aww such a sweet card, love the colors and your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! hope to see you again soon!

Jo Channon disse...

Hi Vivi,
thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week - I love the image that you have used, so cute! Jo x