27 janeiro 2013

Vivienne!!!


Hello Friends,

I decided to make one more card for the Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest, round 2, for this turn I picked my brand new stamp Vivienne... well Girls, when I saw this stamp I just could not hold myself as her name Vivienne and it is looks like mine Viviane lol few different letters only..  I`m not the type of girl that Vivienne is, sexy and all, but.. I just had to have her ahahahah

I was in doubt if I would ever ink her... but then I thought why not? it is a pretty image.. so here goes my card:



this stamps is from Krafin Kimmie Stamps but it retired now... Kim offered I huge sale few months ago and brought back quite few retired stamps, and that is why I got her...

The sale was awesome, I got many stamps I wanted!!  I always keep my eyes quite open, cause Kim always offer great discount from time to time..  besides the frugal fridays, of course,  that always have few stamps on sale.

Anyways, I colored my beauty with copic markers R83, R81, RV00, RV000, E19, E17, E15, E13, E11, E00, C3, G21, G20.

Cardstock, ribbon are from my stash and quite old.. no idea the brands name.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid.  Nestie, is one of my favorite, it is label 14.

Ok, so here goes the challenges I`m joining with Vivienne (lol):
  1. Kraftin Kimmie: pretty in pink - Krafty Gues Contest - round 2 (3 Feb)
  2. Kraftin Kimmie: something old, somtheing new (1 Feb)
  3. Dream Valley: girls, girls girls (1 Fev)
  4. Creative Inspirations Paint: anything goes (9 Fev)
  5. Sweet Stampin: ribbon (31 Jan)
  6. Totally Gorjuss: flowers (1 Feb)
  7. Stampin for the Weekend: something girlie (31 Jan)
  8. Just Add Ink: sketch (30 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

10 comentários:

DIANA L. disse...

This is so cute. What an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lillian A disse...

Well of course you had to buy her with YOUR name - what can I say about this image besides "ooo la la" . . . great coloring and love the flowers - the nestie is just perfect for this image! Good luck on winning at least one of the challenges, my friend !!

simply monica disse...

Beautifully done!

Marianne's Craftroom disse...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at TG. I have a little candy on my blog.

Anônimo disse...

Cute! Love the ribbon. Again, good luck in the challenge :)

Kim disse...

Love her so cute! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

Gail disse...

This is colored so wonderfully, the choice of papers, the layout, the embellishments. I love this card! And I'm so happy to be able to leave you this comment as part of the Sweet Stampin' Team! Vivi, thanks so much for playing in the Sweet Stampin' challenge! It's super to leave this note for you!!!!! Hugs, Gail

HelenR disse...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

Emily D. disse...

This is super super cute!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints!!

Tonya disse...

Very pretty card.