26 janeiro 2013

Myriam from Switzerland!!

Hello Friends,

A couple of weeks ago I entered to the Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest where it was going to have 2 rounds..
First one, Kim was going to pick the top 10 and from this 10 cards  she was going to choose 2 of them to be the Krafty Guest.

Well, I made 3 cards to join the the 1st round and for my luck She and her talented Design Team have picked  me to the top 10...  isn`t that great?!  I`m so happy!!  and just couldn`t  believe!!

So now, for the 2nd and final round we have pretty in pink as theme!!  Easy for me because I like pink, not my fave colors as you all know it is purple my fave ever lol, but I like it very much...

So, I got one of my new stamps, never used, and made a card... take a look:



Isnt she adorable!!?!?  This image is called Myriam from Switzerland from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
I colored her using copic markers RV19, RV17, RV14, R81, RV00, RV000, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, C3.

Embossing folder is from Sizzix, Flowers from Wild Orchid and cardstock and ribbon from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie: top ten - pretty in pink (3 Feb)
  2. Sunday Sketch and Stamp: sketch (26 Jan)
  3. Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (28 Feb)
  4. Ink Chics: bingo: ribbon, sentiment and flowers (4 Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi


5 comentários:

Larisa disse...

This is such a fun card.

catherine disse...

This is great and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
x catherine

Sandy Smith disse...

Great design, love the colouring!

Anônimo disse...

Congrats Vivi! This card is very pretty and her pleats look like real fabric! Good luck in the challenge :)

Tonya disse...

This is so pretty.