13 janeiro 2013

Hugs & Kisses!!!

Hello  Friends,

I made a card last night after participating in the Kraftin Kimmie first online realease party on Facebook! it was so fun!!

Kim announced the Month Guest Design contest and I decided to give a try.. so after the party I got a KK stamp that I bought recently and hadnt played with it yet... it is called Raychel!!  I`m not sure it is still for sale as I got it in a huge sale Kimmie had 2 or 3  months ago..

Anyway, here goes my card...


I decided to go with green color, not one of the colors I like most, but in the end I loved the result!! lol

I colored it with copic markers G24, G21, G20, E19, E17, E15, E11, E00, C3, R35, R32.
Unfortunately I dont know the brand of the border punch as I received this piece of paper along with a card in the mail long time ago..

White flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Pattern paper is from Cosmo Cricket and plain cardstock from DCWV!

I`m joining the following challenges with this card:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie GDT Contest: anything goes (20 Jan)
  2. Totally PaperCrafts: ribbon (17 Jan)
  3. Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes (22 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo

Vivi

7 comentários:

Adri Munhoz disse...

Vivi, sua Raychel é um show: adorei! Bjs

Pathy disse...

Lindo Cartão!

Um beijão

Karen disse...

So gorgeous Vivi!! Hope they choose you! : )

Laine disse...

She is so sweet and saucy. Thank you for joining us this week at TPC Challenge.
Laine
X

Angie disse...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at KKS and good luck. :)

Amanda R disse...

I love the green dress and paper with her red hair, looks fabulous! And so glad you got to join us on facebook the other day. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Sheri disse...

Of course this is so flippen cute!! I love your layout and clean design Vivi!! Good luck my friend! :)