18 janeiro 2013

Dandy Lion!

Hello Friends,

I bring a card today that I made with one of the stamps I got a couple of months ago and hadn`t inked yet.. it is from Kraftin Kimmie and it is called Dandy Lion...  Take a look a the card I made:


This is a such fun image to color... I love it.. I colored my image with copic markers V28, V25, V22, V20, E11, E00, E19, E17, E15, 13.
Flowers are from wild orchid. I inked the image and sentimento with memento ink pad. 
All the others materials on my card are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Kraftin Kimmie:  Guest Designer Contest (20 Jan)
  2. Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (18 Jan)
  3. Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes (22 Jan)
  4. Forever Friends: favourite embellishment - flowers (25 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx

Vivi

5 comentários:

Pathy disse...

Lindo , muito fofa a bailarina

Um beijão

Keridinha disse...

Lindo!
Adoro essa cor!
Bj

Anônimo disse...

beautiful! I like the flowers and the lace on the left.

Clairebears disse...

Oooooo what a lovely image - I love the colours you have used too!

Thanks for playing along with us at Forever Friends Challenge and good luck.

Love Clairebears x

Cheryl Valadez disse...

WOW! This is wonderful! The colors and coloring are amazing and the design is lovely, too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck with the Guest DT contest :) Hugz, Cheryl