14 dezembro 2012

Crunching Tilda

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to share today.. this is a christmas card that I made for a dear Friend!
Take a look:


To color the image I used my copic markers.

I used the following nestabilities:  classic oval, classic scalloped oval & lacey ovals.
Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Matching Stamps, ink is from memento-potters` clay and flowers are from Wild Orchid.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet Stampin Christmas: anything goes  (8 Jan)
  2. Craft us Crazy: christmas (19 Dec)
  3. Forever Friends: christmas cards (31 Dec)
  4. Pixie Dust Studio: tradicional christmas colors (19 Dec)
  5. Anything goes challenge: traditional christmas colors (31 Dec)
  6. Deep Ocean Challenge: christmas (15 Dec)
  7. The Crazy Challenge: christmas (22 Dec)
Thanks for stopping by today!!

xx

Vivi


10 comentários:

Steph disse...

How cute! I love that image and how you've coloured her. Beautiful flowers too. Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Rosalie disse...

Muito lindo Vivi, gostei muito deste carimbo e do seu colorido.
Beijos Rosalie

Miss Emerald disse...

Very sweet card! Thanks for sharring with us at The Crazy Challenge.

Sandra H disse...

Oh so beautiful is your card great layout too and thank you for joining in our challenge over at Forever Friends Christmas card Challenge good luck and hope to see you next time DT Member Sandra H xx

Gail disse...

Hi Vivi! What an adorable card. Guess what...I'm going to leave you a note as a member of the DT of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Without your encouragement, I wouldn't be on the Team. Thank you! So, about this card. I love the Tilda image. She's adorable. I love how you color. Your cards are always so darned cute. Get ready, here it comes: Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! Hugs, Gail

Wattage disse...

Super cute Christmas Tilda! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

Sherry disse...

Hey Viv, your tilda is so cute!! I luv this card!!

Hugs

Marilyn disse...

So cute! I like how you've 'sat' her in the oval and the card design is fab.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Marilyn

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes disse...

Oi Vivi!!!

Belíssimo cartão!!!Parabéns pelos belíssimos trabalhos! Que em 2013 seja um ano de muita criatividade, paz, saúde, abençoado e iluminado!!!

Beijos

Keridinha disse...

Lindo cartão!
Adorei!
Beijos!