15 janeiro 2013

Bug & Roo Liam Valentine!!

Hello Friends,

It is time for BLD Tuesdays Inspiration at By Lori Design digi shop and I made a card with the cute Bug & Roo Liam Valentine, take a look:


I do like this image very much as my Stepson is called Liam.. this boy is as cute as He is!!!  
I colored this cute boy with copic markers R37, R35, R32, E11, E00, B66, B63, B60, C7, C5 & C3.

Word LOVE is a free file by Birds Cards and I cut it on my silhouette machine! 

All the others materials used on this card are from my stash!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue: anything goes (19 Jan)
  2. Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (18 Jan)
  3. Come and Get it: tie a ribbon around it (18 Jan)
  4. Dream Valley: anything goes (19 Jan)
  5. Glitter N Sparkle: use a digi (18 Jan)

Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

11 comentários:

karalschuknecht disse...

Beautiful Card, I love the Cut word LOVE. Thanks for playing along this week at Come and Get It Challenges.
Karal GDT

Marlene Atkinson disse...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

Toni Herron disse...

oooh I love this!! What a great card for a little boy..
Thanks for sharing this with us at Glitter n Sparkle... :)
Toni - DT

Sharon disse...

This is lovely. Gorgeous image and wording and love the colours.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations disse...

is is great i love it thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Gail disse...

Oooh, Vivi, this is absolutely adorable. I mean, this is one of the cutest boy cards I've ever seen! I love your new diecut machine..the letters are beautiful! Hope you win on one of the challenges! Hugs, Gail

Gail disse...

Well, I actually hope you win in ALL the challenges. XXOO

Adri Munhoz disse...

Uau fantástico! Bjs

Anônimo disse...

Very nice, I love the colors!

Unknown disse...

Very cute! Perfect for a boy.

Unknown disse...

Nice Card Viv. Bird makes and shares some great files. Love your take on it.