01 outubro 2011

Tilda with Rose

Hello Friends,

it is world card making day and I made my first card to celebrate..
I got up of bed very early so I could make it as I`m going to Mom`s house to be with her for the afternoon and due to that  I wont be able to createduring the afternoon!!

So here it is:


Well, as lover from magnolia stamps I could not pick any other to start!!
This is Tilda with Rose and I colored her with copic markers
Punch used in here is from Martha Stewart.  I used the frou frou die cut and the sentiment from Stamping Scrapping Designs - Favorite Elements.
Flowers are from wild orchid, ribbon from really reasonable ribbons and pattern paper from Fuzzy Moon.

So I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by to check my card out!

Have a wonderful day!

Vivi

14 comentários:

Julee (Vervegirl) disse...

Oh, this is darling! Love all those flowers framing your sweet image.

Mara D. disse...

aaaaa que fofa!!! tá muito lindo!! bjs

Mara D. disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Angelica Turner disse...

Beautiful card and lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Danni disse...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Chris Macedo disse...

Ficou demais Vivi...como sempre......PARABÉNS!!!!
(ah, aqui entre nós, essa é a Tildinha carimbada de Brilliance?) bjo

Chris Macedo disse...

Ficou demais Vivi...como sempre......PARABÉNS!!!!
(ah, aqui entre nós, essa é a Tildinha carimbada de Brilliance?) bjo

Mariza Sales disse...

Vivi, esta um encanto amiga. Parabens
Bjinhos
Mariza

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Que lindo, Vivi.

Adriane disse...

Adorei a combinação de cores...super suave. Parabéns Vivi.
Bjs Drika

Cheryl Walker disse...

Beautiful card!! Love it!! thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions Die cuts/punches challenge this week!! Hope to see you back again next challenge :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kazza disse...

A really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. xx

Joey disse...

Great card Vivi, lovely image, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Unknown disse...

This is beautiful and perfect for our die cut challenge so thanks for sharing it at Inky Impressions xx