09 outubro 2011

1st Halloween Card

Hello Friends,


I want to show you my first halloween card.  This is a new stamp for me so I gave a try to see how I should  color it:



This is Mummy Edwin from Magnolia Stamps and I colored it with copic markers # E00 & E00 and C3.
To be very hones I didnt like so much this color on the mummy so I have colored another one using C1 & C00 and I think it is more appropriate.. I will show you when I make another card.
I cut a piece o paper with Martha Stewart spider web punch.
Ribbon is from really reasonable ribbon from ribbon club.
Background papers are from My Mind Eyes - Halloween - very cute!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs

Vivi

17 comentários:

Adriane disse...

Ficou "pavoroso de lindinho"...rs...Está uma graça!!!Adorei...
Bjs
Drika

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, ficou uma múmia muito fashion.
Bjs. Linda

Mara D. disse...

muito fofoooooo!! agora tenho 3 haha... tá bom, só tres, mas tenho!!! kkkk bjs

susan disse...

I like this! Edwin looks so cute as a mummy. Love the spider web boder and the ribbon, too. Great card! Thank you for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 76! Good Luck!

Oh! And I love your little teddy bear over on the left side bar, too. He is so cute!

Sheri disse...

I think he is adorable all wrapped up as a mummy. Don't change a thing :)

Hazel disse...

Lovely image and a beautiful border, making a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Chrissy disse...

Very cute mummy...perfect as it is,
Thanks for joining with us at 'Fussy and
Fancy'

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy Groh disse...

Super cute card. Love how you colored in the white. I can not seem to get that technique down. But you have it mastered. Thanks for playing at I Did it Creations this week.

Cards By MI disse...

What a lovely Magnolia card. Looks fabby!Thanks for joining our halloween party over at the PaperShelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lórien disse...

Oi Vivi! Adorei conhecer seu blog!

Abraços!

Maire Gamber disse...

Such a cute, cute, cute card!
Hugs,
Marie

Nubia disse...

This mummy stamp is too cute! thanks for joining us at card cupids.

Unknown disse...

Ooooooo so spooky!! I love your Mummy Edwin:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Rosalie disse...

Que legal este carimbo. Ficou massa.
Beijos Rosalie

Deb disse...

super adorable, love that image and really great punch, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
Deb
xxx

Louise disse...

Oh, wow! Mummy Edwin looks all spooktacular! Amazing colouring :)

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week, welcome back!
Hugs Louise, MDUC DT

Made by Mandy disse...

Cute image and I love your spider web punch :)
Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)