01 outubro 2011

Hannah with Lollipop

Hey Friends,

this is my second card for today!!!

well, for my 2nd card  I had to use Lori Designs digi stamps as I love them. Her stamps are really really cute!


This is Hannah with lollipop, but I decided to place a flower on the top of the lollipop.. I hope Lori does not mind!!!! 
I colored Hannah with copic markers BG15, BG13, BG10, E11, E00, R20, C9, C7, C5, C3, YG03, G99.
I used Martha Stewart punch and place a ribbon in it and made a bow.
pattern paper is from Prima and rhinestones from KC. the single flower here is from wild orchid.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs & Kisses
Vivi

14 comentários:

Com Papel disse...

Lindo, Vivi!!
Bjknha

Mara D. disse...

adorei essa magrelinha! Parece comigo há muuuuito tempo atrás!! hehe...
Está lindo e olha o charme da rosa! FOUFO!!!
bjs

Angelica Turner disse...

Adorable card, your image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Chris Macedo disse...

Que gracinha Vivi.....

Chris Macedo disse...

Que gracinha Vivi.....

Chris Macedo disse...

Que gracinha Vivi.....

Mariza Sales disse...

Que fofura Vivi
Bjinhos
Mariza

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Este cartão está um charme.

bjos
Rosana

Adriane disse...

Fofo seu cartão...Parabéns!!
Drika

Cheryl Walker disse...

Awww this is sooo SWEET!!! thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions Die cuts/punches challenge this week!! Hope to see you back again next challenge :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Yone disse...

Adorei este carimbo, não conhecia ainda a imagem e gostei do detalhe da florzinha na mão dela !
Beijos,Yone

Joey disse...

Lovely card Vivi, great image, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Hannah Clark disse...

Very cute! I love the image and that beautiful flower she's holding! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

Unknown disse...

Oh this is super cute - thanks for playing with the inkettes xx