02 outubro 2011

Fall at House of Gilli

Hello Gilli Girls,


it is my turn to show you a card for the fall challenge at House of Gilli.


Here is my card:






I decided to color her dress with orange color as this is one of the colors that represents fall.
I picked Girly 2 Gilli from Gilli Stamps. I colored my girl using copic markers YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00, C9, C7, C5, C3, E35, E33, E31, E11, E00, R20.


Background paper is from DCWV, half adhesive pearls are from KC all the other embellies are from my stash.


I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us.


I`m entering this card in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses

Vivi

11 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Lovely!
Adoro este papel de borboletas.
As cores estao em vibrantes, lindo.
Beijos querida
Rosalie

Sheena disse...

Cute card! Love the background paper

Jennifer disse...

Adorable! Lovely work....thanks for playing at CES this week! xx Jenny xx

Tamara Morton disse...

Beautiful card I love the DP and you have coloured your image beautifully Thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenge
Hugs
Tamara

Liz disse...

What a lovely card !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E. Liz

Danni disse...

This is so pretty!! Love the paper you used! Thank you for joining us at Send A Smile 4 Kids!

Karen Hasheck disse...

Wow- what a great card! Love the image and all the special details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and come back soon.

Heidi disse...

Das ist eine sehr schöne Karte, ich liebe diese wunderbaren Herbstfarben!
Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen mei CUYL.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Lesley disse...

Beautiful card, I love the autumn colours! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Lucianna Dilsaver disse...

Such a wonderful card, really beautiful embellishments with your adorable image! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids, hope we see you next time :)

happyglitzygirl disse...

Gorgeous card, great colouring and I love the paper, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, good luck, blessings Hilde