22 outubro 2011

It is Halloween at SSCC

Hello Friends,
Today is my turn to show you my creation for the Halloween Challenge at SSCC.
So here it is:
DSC01464

so here is what I used to make the purse and card:
So now Ladies, come on over to play with us.. you can join the challenge with any project you like you just need to mention an item you used on your card that is sold at Stamping Scrapping so you are elegible to the prize!!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs & Kisses,
Vivi

4 comentários:

Yone disse...

Muito lindo, Vivi !!

Fleur disse...

A great creation. Thank you so much for entering my Halloween challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Frances disse...

Very cute card and purse, great colors and design. Thanks for sharing at The Pink Elephant. hugs,Frances.

Joy disse...

this is fabulous, thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant scoring challenge this week! JOY DT