20 outubro 2011

Teddy Bear wishes for ya

EDITED TO ADD:
This card was picked as Favorite at Forever Friends Challenge Blog



                                                                 ==============


Heelloo my Friends,


Today I bring a card that I made with  the one of most gorgeous Teddy Bear I know…  Unfortunately I haven’t been playing with teddy bears for sucha a long time.. I miss my teddy bears. lol lol
DSC01483
This stamp is from Forever Friends. I colored my bear with copic markers #s E34, E33, E31, E50, RV19, RV17, RV17.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used the fleur de lis and classic square nesties and cut them using my Grand Calibur.
I cut a white stripe paper using my Martha Stewart punch and adde a pink flourish ribbon from Really Reasonable ribbon. I added a little bit of flower soft to represent the grass and on the ballon I added 3D crystal lacquer.
I added 2 pink rhinestones in each corner. 
Here is a closer view on the stamps and flowers:
DSC01484
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Hugs & kisses,
Vivi

22 comentários:

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

So cute!!!

Esses ursinhos são muito fofos Vivi!! Adoro esse colorido alegre de seus cartoes.

bjs
clau♥♥

Linda Wescott disse...

Very cute, and I love how you have desplayed your flowers. Hugs lin

Karen disse...

Very pretty!!! : )

Елена disse...

Трогательно и мило!

С теплом, Елена

Danielle disse...

What a cute card!

Sheri disse...

Vivi!! Goodness gracious girl!! Your coloring just impresses the heck out of me!!

Sande disse...

Such a perfect card! I love the colors, your coloring and those gorgeous flowers.

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends on our fornight challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs, Sande xx

Dawn♥ disse...

Lovely card and thank you for joining ICSketches this week. Dawn♥

Mari disse...

Very cute card! Great coloring on the bear.
Thank you for taking part in the ICS challenge.

Diane Louise J disse...

Beautiful bright card, love those Forever Friend bears myself. Like the use of die cuts and how you've placed your flowers.
Good luck in the challenge
Diane (Guest Designer, ICS) x

Debs disse...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers. Thanks for joining us at ICSketches this week.
Hugs Debs

Susie Little disse...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at ICS xx

Regina disse...

Esse ursinho está muito lindo Vivi!!Amei!!

luciana w disse...

Oi Vivi, que lindo, estava com saudades.
Quando der venha visitar a loja.
Bjs

Gail disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! I love this and you have such a wonderful eye for color and layout! Hugs, Gail

Sara disse...

Absolutely darling! I love the flowers, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with ICS!

Dana Joy disse...

Oh how precious. Love your bear and all those pretty flowers. Thanks for playing with us HSI.

Hugs
Dana

Susie Little disse...

Beautiful card, Thank you for playing at ICS xx

Sonia disse...

Amazing Job! love the flowers and colours.
Thanks for joining at Lollipop Crafts.
Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Ana Stela disse...

Lindo cartão. Parabéns!
Abraços
Ana Stela

Yone disse...

Muito fofo !!! Bjs,Yone

Unknown disse...

Ai que coisa mais fofuxa!!!!! Amo estes ursinhos!!!!
Lindo de mais Vivi!!!
Beijos