30 outubro 2011

Parisian Gilli

Hello Gilli Girls,
Today is my turn to show a card for the recycle and texture challenge at House of Gilli.
I’m so excited coz this is my first time using Parisian Gilli and I absolutely love this girl. She is from the new collection called Summer’11.
So here goes:
DSC01353
I colored my Parisian Gilli with copic markers E47, E33, E32, B02, B00, C9, C7, C3, E11, E00 &R20.
For the texture I used a bit of glossy on her shoes, but unfortuntately, we cant see on the pic.
For the recycle I got the ribbon that I received in a gift pack..
The gorgeous background papers are from  Authentique, I even used a piece of left over.
Sentiment is my fave one, it is from Stamping Scrapping Designs  and  is frou frou tag set and placed the sentiment on the Stamping Scrapping Dies – frou frou tag. I cut it using my Grand Calibur.

Flower and Rhinetones are from my stash.
I hope you liked  my card and come on over to play with us. You dont have to have a Gilli Stamp to participate in our challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs & Kisses,
Vivi

4 comentários:

StampingScrapping.com disse...

Great job Vivi
Love all the elements
Hugs
Cindy

Cindy disse...

Vivi, love those colors together and I would never have thought to use them. Cute card, those Gilli girls are darling.

Danielle disse...

Nice job. Love the flower. Great job with the coloring.

Andrea Murdock disse...

wonderful job. she looks stunning and oh so fashionable xo