13 fevereiro 2011

It is all about Love!!!!!!!!

Hello Friends,
Today is my turn to bring a card for the Valentines challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central !!

oh, I had so much fun making this card!  Check it out:

moto_0451_thumb[4]
For my card I used Ladybug Tilda from Magnolia Stamps that is in stock right now at Stamping Scrapping!
I colored my image with copic markers: R59, R29, R22, E01, E00, E000, R20, E47, E33, E 53, C2, C1.

I added red
stickles on the hearts.
I embossed red and white piece of papers with heart embossing plates from Sizzix, then cut the end with doily heart border punch from Martha Stewart, also in stick at Stamping Scrapping.



for the red half adhesive pearls from KC, I had to color them with copic markers #R59 as I did not have on red color. Heart pin is from Making Memories…I also colored the one on red color with copic marker #R29.    Flower, ribbon and heart background papers are from my stash!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The Crafty Pad Challenge: hearts 
  2. Gingerloft Challenge: red 
  3. Lets Ink Up Challenge: valentines-romance
  4. Paperworks Co Challenge: hearts
  5. 2 Sisters Challenge: hearts
  6. Crafty Calendar Challenge: Love
  7. One Stop Craft Challenge: Love
  8. Stamp, Scrap and Doodles Challenge: Love
  9. Sweet Stamp Challenge: Love Bug
  10. Totally Gorjuss Challenge: Love
  11. Card Making Mamas Challenge: Valentine
  12. Crafty Catz Challenge: Valentine
  13. Paper Cuts Challenge:  Ladybug

I hope you liked my card, leave a comment and specially, come on over to play with us at SSCC !
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Vivi

23 comentários:

Miss StampAlot disse...

Yeey =) Cant wait to work with you lovely ladies..
Happy bloghop..

Hugs from Norway

Julia Sáddi disse...

Fofo demais, Vivi! Tenho desses 'pins' mas quase nunca uso! Vc acabou de me inspirar!!! Beijinho, Julia Sáddi

Magali disse...

Lindo!!! Vivi
Bjs
Magali

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Oi Vivi.
Ficou lindo seu cartão!
Adorei a ladybug toda vermelhinha.
Beijos
Denise

Yone disse...

Linda Tildinha ! Muito fofo seu cartão ! Estas bordinhas deram um charme especial ao cartão !Bjs, Yone

Sandy disse...

This is a beautiful card - don't know how I ever missed her!!!!!!
Sandy

Tia Mi disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi. Os embellishments estão simplesmente apaixonantes!
Bjs,
Michelle

aqualeiga disse...

Love your card, especially the red & white colour scheme. thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.....I hope you can join us again soon. Hugs, from Ali x

tiffany disse...

what a great card, so many layers of goodies on it! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany DT

Unknown disse...

Tilda is gorgeous, love the design and colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Suzanne x

Dragonlady disse...

So beautiful, love the layout and of course the Tilda. Thank you for sharing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Lena disse...

Vivi, ficou lindo seu cartão!
Adorei a Ladybug vermelha e o detalhe do furador de coração.
bjs
Lena

Rosângela disse...

Amei seu cartão, Vivi!! Ficou lindo demais!!!

Aunty Sue disse...

great card and thanks for joining crafty catz

lynne disse...

This is a stunning card! I love that Tilda image, so cute!
Love all your little deatils in the card!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month for our "Love" challenge!

Lynne x

Claire disse...

Gorgeous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Lillian A disse...

Such a sweet card, Vivi - I love this ladybug image, too. You did a fab job on the embellies, girl - love the flowers, gems and cute pins.

carol disse...

hi..Your card is adorable, love the embossing, thanks for joining our valentine challenge at Crafty catz, x carol

Purple Crazy disse...

Fabulous card, very classy, thanks for joining us a Gingerloft this week hugs Wendy xx

Linda disse...

Such a sweet card! I love the image. So cute.
Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Lindsey disse...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

ladyjanet_56 disse...

I love this image it's so lovely & the card is so pretty too, thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

Lynn disse...

Your Tilda is so sweet and I love the way you have jazzed up your card :)
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx