09 fevereiro 2011

Glitter challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

 

Hi Maggie Lovers!!

I’m here today to show you my card for the glitter challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.

I love using glitter on my cards so it was a lot of fun making this one!

Here is my card:

moto_0472

And here is a closer view on the image:

moto_0474

I used golden stickles on the key and all around the rectangule where Tilda holding a Key is place.

Have you seen all the magnolia stamps that are sold at Stamping Scrapping?  there are so many!!!

Ok, to color my image I used copic markers . Flowers are from prima. I cut around the green rectangule with Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch.
DP is from basic grey!

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Vivi

21 comentários:

Karen disse...

Love your card Vivi!! : )

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Ficou uma graça. Bem singelo. Adorei!!
Esse detalhe em glitter ficou muito delicado.
Beijos
Denise

Nivia Pitzer disse...

Qua amor, Vivi !!!
Adoro essa cor, ficou nuito fofo.
Bjos, amiga.

Lena disse...

Lindo demais, Vivi. Amei o efeito do glitter. Adorei.
bjs
Lena

Lisette Morris disse...

Oooo I love the key all glittered up! Great card!

Tia Mi disse...

Vivi, o seu cartão está lindo!! Um charme o vestido verde e o glitter dourado. Parabéns!
Beijos,
Mi

Sherry disse...

Oh Vivi, she is adorable!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, lindinho por demais.
Beijo.
Linda

Yone disse...

Oi,Vivi !
Muito lindo seu cartão ! O Stickles dourado ficou show ! Bjs

Sheri disse...

Ummm...seriously gorgeous Vivi!! LOVE these colors!!!

Anônimo disse...

She's adorable, and I love the color combination. Green is my favorite color. Linda

Rene disse...

How cool! I love the sparkle border and key!
Rene :D

Artesanali disse...

q delicado. AMEI!!
Parabens, Vivi.
bjuss

Andrea

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, your card is adorable! I love to use glitter and I think when you use it in small doses it looks beautiful, not overdone. Thanks for sharing it with us! Louella

Cami disse...

Wow Vivi! Love your glitter card and especially the key!
Hugs, Cami

Patti disse...

Love your card--the colors are so pretty--I like playing wth glitter too.

ScrappySandie disse...

Vivi~ Your card is so pretty! Love the colors and your coloring of Tilda is perfect! Love that glitter key too!

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is a lovely card. I hope you got my thank you email. Having trouble with Yahoo! lol

I love the colors you used here and your coloring is amazing!

Hugs to you my friend!
Pat

Cláudia Nunes disse...

Vivi,gostei muito...o glitter eas florzinhas deram um toque todo especial...beijos

Patty disse...

Vivi, your card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Lillian A disse...

Oooh, very pretty, Vivi -- I love the teal color and you've done a fab coloring of Tilda - love the flowers and glitter! Great job . . .