21 fevereiro 2011

Ballerina Tilda

Hello Maggie Lovers,


guess what?  Today is my turn to show a card for the pastel color challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.


Well, I wanted to make a card with other color than light pink as I have been making many cards with pink color lately.. Then, had to decided which  image I would make my card.. so picked Ballerina Tilda from Magnolia Stamps.


I know we imagine a ballerina with pink dress but as I said before, I wanted to go with other color than pink.. soooo.. I chose light blue…  and here is my card:


moto_0464


I think turned out cute in the end and I`m pleased with it. This image is so cute that any color goes with it, don`t you think?


I colored my image with copic markers BG02, BG01, B00, E47, E33, E53, E01, E00, E000, R20, C2, C1.


Have seen Cindy`s new line of flowers?  check it out here, they are gorgeous!!!


Ok Friends, that is all from me today! Many thanks for stopping by and can`t wait to see what you are coming up with!!


Hugs,


Vivi

14 comentários:

Margo disse...

Your card is simply adorable Vivi !
Greetz
Margo

Lisa T disse...

Very pretty! Tilda looks good in blue. :)

ScrappySandie disse...

Very pretty card, Vivi! Tilda is lovely in light blue! She looks so "light on her feet"...she'd dancing right into Spring!

Rene disse...

This is just soooo lovely!
Rene :D

monica disse...

Vivi,
I love her--she looks so beautiful. Love your coloring and the layout is really nice too
Hugs Monica

Anônimo disse...

I really like the blue! She's adorable and so is the background and composition you chose.

Lisette Morris disse...

Such a lovely card! Love the soft blue!

Sheri disse...

So darling Vivi!!!! Sweet!!!!

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Awwwwwe! This is precious and very close to my heart, Vivi! I took ballet classes until I graduated from high school. I miss it dearly!!!

Rosie disse...

Tilda is gorgeous in blue! Love your card Vivi and love the colors! Great job. Hugs, Rosie :)

Debbie Yates disse...

Awesome Vivi! Love her in any color...I bet orange would be wonderful for Spring!!! or Green for St. Pat's Day...wow ..the possibilities!

Lillian A disse...

Very pretty, Vivi -- I did a ballerina card today, too, only it wasn't Tilda . . . hahahaha. I've also been trying to "un-pink" my cards, but it just seems to kinda sneak in.
Love the blue to your card for a change of pace - lovely flowers, too!

Fran disse...

Very, very sweet card Vivi. I love the layout of thecard too. Hugs, Fran

Rosalie disse...

Adorei seu cartão. Parabéns, lindo !!!
Beijos