16 fevereiro 2011

Lady Tilda

Hi Friends,


I hope everyone is keeping well!

Today is my turn to show a car for the pink color challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.

Oh, it is so nice to color a image with pink color… I think any card will turn out so cute!!

Take a look at mine:

moto_0484
Especially if we use a Magnolia stamp hehe….  I got Lady Tilda for my card! I colored the image with copic markers!


The oval paper was cut with nestabilities, pink one with beaded oval and the white one with  classic ovals.
Borders on the white and pink piece of papers was cut with Martha Steward Daisy Border Punch. Rhinestones are from KC and flowers from Prima. DP & ribbon are from my stash!


I'm also entering my card in the following challenge:

  1. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Putting on the Glitz



So now, let me know if you liked my card and accept my invite and come on over to play with us at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Vivi

21 comentários:

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Wow Vivi! I love your card! Tilda looks absolutely GORGEOUS in pink! Love your pink beaded oval Nestie too. Beautiful card!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Lolô Artesanato disse...

Lovely!!!
xoxo
Leila

The Bug disse...

So very pretty Vivi! Great job as usual!
Hugs, Wini

Wiccababe disse...

what a pretty card
Debbi
x

Rosalie disse...

Super delicado e mimoso. Adorei !!!
beijos

Gir Guerreiro disse...

O que posso dizer senão LIIINDOOOOOO?!!!
Vc é uma artista de primeira, já sabe, né!
Beijinhos

Yone disse...

Vivi,
Sua Tidlinha está linda demais ! Adorei também esta plaquinha Oval da Nestabilities. Bjs

Mara D. disse...

que fofinha, Vivi!!! Tá abusando das nesties, heim!?! Eu as adoro! bjs.

Anônimo disse...

Oh that is totally adorable, I LOVE pink! Good job designing it. Louella

Debbie Yates disse...

The cutest pink Tilda...just gorgeous embellies too!

Anônimo disse...

Oh Vivi, that card is absolutely adorable, You do pink well! I just got my first magnolia stamps 3 days ago; they haven't seen ink yet. I can't wait to try some.

Anônimo disse...

Truly Lovely Vivi, You are amazing! Mary Jean

Unknown disse...

Lindíssima Vivi!!!
Beijos

Nana Jo disse...

Looking good - love the pink.

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Lindo demais!!

Miss StampAlot disse...

Oh Vivi.. this is just adorable. wery gorgeous Card =) Thank you so much for commeting in my blog i really appreciate it.

Hugs from Marielle

Becca disse...

Simple and elegant! Love it!
Hugs, Becca

Lillian A disse...

This is SO pretty, Vivi -- the color appears more like coral and makes for a darling card. I love the lacey looking border punch, your perfect bow and Tilda is so sweetly colored. You create wonderful cards, girlfriend !!

Katia disse...

Vivi!!
Que lindo cartão!!! E amei sua Tilda!
Beijinhos

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Fran disse...

So very pretyy Vivi! Hugs, Fran