27 outubro 2010

Black & Purple Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to show you a card with black & purple colors for Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
I have to confess that I loved to make this card as purple is my fave color ever!! lo lol

So here it is:

black&purple

For this card I used the beautiful Tilda with Spring Bundle stamp from Magnolia Stamps that are available on stock at Stamping Scrapping.

Oh gosh, I’m in love with this stamp in particular, I think she is so darn cute!!!
I colored her with copics markers and on the bundle I added stickles. Check a closer view!

black&purple-imageI added black half adhesive pearls on each corner, purple rhinestones on each corner on the rectangule which was cut with nestabilities  and prima flowers. Ribbons, buttons and patterned papers are from my stash.

I hope you can join us at MSL Challenge Blog as there will be a gift certificate for a lucky winner.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Hugs

Vivi

16 comentários:

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Such a sweet, sweet card, Vivi! And so delish in purple!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Alicia B disse...

Vivi this is a super card- I just LOVE that purple!!! *Hugs*

Anônimo disse...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOVE the purple what a fun and happy card!!!

ultraroyale disse...

Love the purple, but of course I love purple on anything. The card is great. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Raissa Costa disse...

Adorei as cores e os detalhes!
Ficou lindo!!!
Beijos

Peggie disse...

Great card. Love the buttons and ribbon.

Deb disse...

Vivi, everything about this card is gorgeous! Love the colors, layout, and love this image too!

Deb H.

Sheri disse...

Beautiful coloring Vivi!! You did such a fantastic job, especially coloring the black! Gorgeous!

Deanna Mulder disse...

Purple one of my favorite colors. Whats not to love about your card. It is fantastic.

Lisha (Alicia) K. Bryant disse...

Very pretty Vivi

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ disse...

How adorable Vivi!! Fantastic color combo and yeah i think we know you love purple lol!! LET'S SEE YOUR BLOG AND the maggies on your header are colored with purple dresses lol!! Nothing wrong with purple i love it too lol!! WONDERFUL CARD,RubyM:)

Unknown disse...

Beautiful card! Great coloring and layout! Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown disse...

Vivi, your card is so cute! The coloring is perfect, purple is also my favorite color. I'm just building my Copic collection(with Cindy's help), would you mind posting the colors that you used? I think I need to place an order :) Thanks!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, she is so adorable!! TFS

Sheresa

Lisette Morris disse...

Very Pretty, I love the colors.

Edel disse...

Amazing work, dear! I like the colors!:))