17 outubro 2010

A girly Polar Bear

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is keeeping well and having a great weekend so far!!

I made another card with Whipper Snapper Polar Bear.. I just could not resist.. this image is so cuuteee!!
I decided this time to do a girly polar bear, so I colored in pink.

So here it is:

bear2

I colored my bear using copics markers W3 and W1  and I liked these tones much more than the C2 & C1 I used on the other card.
For the pink color I used RV13 & R11 and for the floor/ice, I used C2, C00 and BG10.

Patterned paper I received from a Dearest Friend as gift, flowers, bling & ribbon are from my stash. Leaves were made with punches.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

- Card Patterns Challenge: sketch
-
Craftalicious Challenge : anything goes
-
One Stich Chat a Time Challenge: embellish it
-
Paper Sundaes Challenge: For Someone Little
-
Our Creative Corner Challenge: Embellishments, the more the better

I hope you liked this card too and leave a note so I know you stopped by!!

Thank You!!

Hugs,

Vivi

20 comentários:

Fiona disse...

this is so pretty..great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Alicia B disse...

Isn't it amazing how changing colors changes the entire image? THIS is TOO CUTE for sure! *Hugs*

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is such a sweet job with the little girly bear! You just want to hug her!

I love all the colors and paper.
Hugs, Pat

Magali disse...

Que gracinha, Vivi
Amei
Bjs
Magali

ultraroyale disse...

Very cute card. Your coloring is excellent and the embellishments are very appropriate. Thanks for sharing.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Lisa disse...

Adorable Vivi!
I love the colors and your coloring is right on Girlfriend!! I am definitely ready for our road trip!! LOL!
Big Hugs!

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Ficou um "dengo"!!! Muito fofo mesmo. Também gostei demais das cores que você usou. Ficaram perfeitas!!!! E essas rosinhas??? Maravilhosas!!!
O seu colorido está simplesmente fantástico!!!
Uma ótima semana prá você!!!
Bjs
Regina

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, que amoreco. Parabéns. Bjks. Linda

Belmira disse...

Vivi,muito fofo,adorei!!
Bjs

Deb disse...

Vivi, this is so cute! I absolutely love Whipper Snapper, and have quite a collection. I'm glad you made it a girl, she looks so sweet.

Deb H.

Sheri disse...

Love, love, love! Love the colors, love your coloring, love the flowers!

linda disse...

Now, that is one cute card!! Love it in pink!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie disse...

Oohh, she's adorable! Beautiful coloring and great color choices with the paper and flowers! Terrific job with the embellishments. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Lillian A disse...

Ooooh, I love both of them, Vivi -- but if I had to choose, of course, I'd go with this "girly" one. Amazing how different an image can look by just changing colors/layouts -- great change, girlfriend!!

Agata disse...

He is so sweet! Lovely colors and accents to accompany the bear! Thanks for playing along with the CP this week!

Karen disse...

Super cute!! : )

Diane Gilbert disse...

This is adorable!! LOVE all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

Christine disse...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Lisa disse...

Oh Vivi!! I love this one too!! I love this image! Where did you get him?? Too cute! I like the Ws better too. I always use the Cs and forget about the Ws but I really think on living things the Ws look more natural! You ROCK Girlfriend!
Big Hugs!

Sandy Ang disse...

Very cute !