17 outubro 2010

Gift Card Holder Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog

Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to show you a gift card holder for the challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog , so here it is:

gift card holder

I made a  purse gift card holder last year and I was not happy  with that one, so when it was suggested to make a gift card holder, I was quite happy because I could give another try on the purse, and this time I like it!!  Maybe I didn`t like that one because I did not use a Magnolia Stamps on it to embellish.. hehe

The image I used is called Fairydust Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and you can buy it at Stamping Scrapping.
I colored Tilda with
copic markers, cut the regular and scalloped circle with nestabilities on my big shot machine.
I added tiny pink
rhinestones around the circle and added petaloo flowers to decorate the purse!

Here is the inside of it:

inside of gift card holder

I cut the  both rectangule with nestabilities and added rhinestones too.

You can get the tutorial to make this purse gift card holder here.

Now Ladies, can`t wait to see your gift card holder!

Hugs,

Vivi

16 comentários:

Peggie disse...

Such a sweet card holder. Who wouldn't love it. The Tilda blowing wishes is just perfect for it.

Alicia B disse...

Vivi Now this is just adorable and any female would love to receive it alone and even more with a gift card in it!!! *Hugs*

Crealin disse...

Hi Vivi,

this purse is so cute, I can't wait to make one for my little girl. You make beautiful cards too, I'm your folower ;-)

Hugs :o)

Lins

Regina disse...

Vivi do céu!!!! Ficou muito linda!!! O seu colorido então... fantástico como sempre!!!
Deixa passar a feira... estou louca para colorir também!!!
Bjs e uma semana maravilhosa!!
Regina

Jean disse...

Soooo cute.. bet the littlest angel would work cute on it also.. love it so much.. thank your for sharing such an adorable little purse note card.. love the little hat on top.. TFS
Hugs, Jean

Belmira disse...

Vivi,muito linda!!
Amei!!

Deb disse...

Vivi, this is great! Perfect for giving gift cards to my nieces for birhtdays!

Deb H.

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Great job, Vivi! I like this!! I almost did this instead of the one I made to go with the brag book I did. :o)

Lisette Morris disse...

Very Cute! Perfect gift card holder!

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com disse...

How cute is that! That image is so precious. Great job!!!!

Regina Andari

Karen disse...

Wow Vivi, this is gorgeous!! : )

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ disse...

How cute is this vivi!!!You colored them so prett.I like all the sparkly rhinestones around her.Wondeful,RubyM:)

Pat disse...

Wow, Vivi, this is wonderful! That is so clever, how you put it all together!

Hugs, Pat

Joynana disse...

Vivi, this is gorgeous. I love this and want to try it. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and good luck with the blog candy. Thanks for posting it here on your blog. I am becoming a follower and will be back. I like what you have done and I don't want to miss what's next.

Maria disse...

Vivi, eu simplismente AMEI!!!!!!! Amei a Tilda e amei o modelo do cartão. Posso liftar? Bjus.

The Bug disse...

Great job Vivi! Love this!