24 outubro 2010

Penny Black Weekend Challenge at Facebook

Hi Friends,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!
Today I decided to join  Penny Black’s weekend challenge  at Facebook. It is to create a treat box following Elisabeth Allan’s template.

It is really tiny treat box and it was so hard to find a image to go with, but I got this one and had to cut it to fit the box size.
I received this stamped image from a Dearest Friend but I could not find the name of this stamp, so if you know, please, leave a comment with it so I can edit this post and add it, ok?! Many Thanks for that!!

So here  is my treat box:

PB

I added a ribbon around the box, a square button on the top with pink floss so it can be handled.  Penny Black image was colored with the following copic markers: C9, C5, C2, RV06, RV02, R11, R00.

I`m also entering this treat box to the challenge at So Desafios Challenge Blog, the challenge over there is have any animal on your creation, so I hope this treat box count!

So let me know what you think about my treat box, I want to know!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

15 comentários:

Alicia B disse...

Vivi How Adorable!!!! *Hugs*

The Bug disse...

So cute Vivi! Great Job!

Magali disse...

Lindo, Vivi!!!
BJs
Magali

Yone disse...

Muito fofo este gatinho !
Bjs, Yone

Lena disse...

Muito linda, Vivi. Parabéns.
bjs
Lena

Deb disse...

Adorable, Vivi!

Hugs,

Deb H.

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, ficou adorável. Bjks. Linda

Pat disse...

Viv, that is just adorable!

Hugs, Pat

Regina disse...

Soooo cute Vivi!!!! Ameeeeei!!! Bjs
Regina

Dani disse...

Vivi,
Uma gracinha!
beijos

Belmira disse...

Vivi sua caixinha ficou muito fofa.
Bjs

Anônimo disse...

Well that is just adorable Vivi!

Cláudia Nunes disse...

Linda Vivi..adorei...muito fofo!!!
beijos!!!

LucianaW disse...

Vivi...que blog encantador...adorei tudo por aqui...que cartões MARA!!!!Pparabéns...ganhei algumas carimbadas de Tildas e estou com dó de pintar e estragar...rsrsrs Mas vou me animar e deixá-las bem coloridinhas e me inspirar em seus cartões! Já estou te seguindo!
bjs e obrigada!

Ana Stela disse...

Que lindinha!!!!!!!!
A estampa do gatinho ficou um show!
Abraços
Ana Stela