10 outubro 2010

Sparkling challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

princess tilda

 

Hello Friends,

it is time for a new challange at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog and I’ll be hosting it. So for this fortnight I picked Sparkling for our theme.

For my card I used Princess Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and it is available at Stamping Scrapping.
I colored my sweet Tilda with copic markers:

Hair: E33, E31, Y15 e Y02
Face & Legs: E000, E00 e R20
Dress: R59, R29, R22 e R05
Gloves: R02
Shoes: R59, R29, R22
Shadow: C00
Floor: C5 e C1

I put a little bit of glitter on ther dress, check it out princess tilda2:

 

 

 

 

 

princess tilda1 

To decorate, I used prima flowers and added stickles on it.. then added stickles on her tiara too.

 

 

 

 
This is my first time adding Magnolia Garland on my card  and I love the result.. it is so pretty!!!  Paper has glitter too and it is from my stash. In all 4 corners I added rhinestones. princess tilda3 I hope you like my card and join me on Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog

I’m entering this card in the following challenge:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Sketch
- Incy  Wincy Design Challenge: Sparkly Glittery
- A spoon full of Sugar: Sparkle & Shine
- Sparkle Dreams Challenge #1: Flowers & Sparkle

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

13 comentários:

mulberry station disse...

Tilda is just gourgeous! YOu have colored her up beautifully. I love the added garland rhinestones, sparkle and flowers. Thansk for joinning us!
Nancy SSW

Jeannie disse...

Just beautiful and all of the sparkle couldn't be more perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown disse...

wow your card is gorgeous love that little tilda she is a perfect princess, beautiful colours too.
Chris x

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, she is absolutely gorgeous. You do such amazing work.

Sheresa

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

This is beautiful, Vivi! I love the bling and your coloring is so pretty!!!!

Anônimo disse...

Oi Vivi,
Seu cartão está um show !!!!! O colorido lindo, os enfeites maravilhosos.
bjs, Lê

Jackie Randolph disse...

Oh your Tilda is beautiful!! Love the colors and the little bit of sparkle you gave to her.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge.

Yone disse...

OI,Vivi,
Seu cartão está maravilhoso ! Agora eu entendi como podemos utilizar o Magnolia Garland nos cartões ! Adorei te conhecer na Feira de Scrap !
Bjs,Yone

Linda Anderson disse...

Wow, what a beauty of a card!!! Such an adorable image, love the added glitter and garland. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Pat disse...

That is just beautiful! Thanks so much for showing her to us! I love the glitter, and the red is great, well, I love everything about it!
Hugs, Pat

Lisette Morris disse...

SO pretty Vivi! Love the red and white and all the sparkle!

Mandy disse...

Such a pretty card,love the papers,colours and Tilda is adorable..Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at Sparkle Dreams,hope to see you next time....
Mandy xx

Genevieve disse...

Oh this is gorgeous!! I love the sparkle & all the embellishments are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.