03 outubro 2010

Purple & Lavender Color Challeng at House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog

HM 005

Hello Friends,

It is my turn to host a challenge at House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog I decided to ask you to make your creation on my favorite colors: purple & lavender!!  

To give you an inspiration I made my card using the Felling Rosy from House Mouse Stamps that is available at Stamping Scrapping.

I colored my image with copic markers: V09, V15, V04, C5, C2, C00, E53
I put a little bit of stickles on the cup  On the 4 corners of the card I added rhinestones and flowers are from Prima. Leaves were made with punches, ribbon & DP are my from stash.

Now Ladies, I can’t wait to see your creation with my favorite colors…  Don’t forget,  joining us you can be lucky and when a gift certificate offered by our sponsor Cindy from Stamping Scrapping.

I’m enterering this card in the following challenges:
- Eat, sleep and stamp Challenge Blog:  sketch

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Lillian A disse...

Very striking colors, Vivi, and your favorites, too! You'll be so happy this month to see all the cards in your colors!! Wonderful card you've created, as always, girlfriend!

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

It turned out adorable, Vivi! Love the bling on there too!

Alicia B disse...

Oh Vivi, I LOVE the colors!!!! Awesome Card! *Hugs* Alicia

Debby disse...

Oh, I've always passed on this stamp, but now that I see what you have done with it, it looks like it is going to become a "must have"! Great job.

monica disse...

Vivi,
OMG I love this card---I love the purples and lavenders too-I like pink and green with them too!. Your card is awesome--super job!!!
Hugs
Monica M

Suzanne C disse...

Wow Vivi, absolutely beautiful!!!!!! Love the purples :0)

Anônimo disse...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh purple is my favorite color and this card is beautiful!!!!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, you do such beautiful work. I love looking at your cards! --Gail Lass

Tracy disse...

What's not to love with this adorable image and the purple?! Fantastic. I *need* some of these flowers - gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!

Hugs,
Tracy

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is such a sweet card! I love the colors and layout, and love those flowers!

hugs, Pat

Edel disse...

I like your work so much, dear!!!)))

Look in my blog, I have an award for you! :))