01 janeiro 2010

Paper Weekly Challenge


Hello Friends!!

I hope you had a great first day of the day!!
As I`m at home I had time to make another card. This one is to join Paper Weekly Challenge.
You all know how much I like sketch challenges and this one was so much fun to make....

Here it the card:

Ola Amigas!!

Espero que seu 1o.dia do ano foi marailhoso!!!
Como estou em casa, tive tempo de fazer mais um cartao. Este cartao eh para participar do desafio semanal no Blog Paper Weekly.
Voces todos sabem como eu gosto de participar de desafios com modelos de cartao e este foi muito legal fazer...

Aqui esta o cartao:


                                                          

I bought this stamp a little while ago and didn`t have the opportunity to play with it.
But when I saw this sketch, I thought it was perfect to it.. This is from Magnolia Stamps and the boy is called Edwin.  Poor Edwin, all hurt...!!!

This was my first time using 2 different patterns of paper.. I was always afraid to mess it up but I liked the result of this one.

Oh, I almost forgot, I colored Edwing with copics ans used Memento Tuxido black for the inkit up.
To embellish a male card I used buttons...


Comprei este carimbo ha pouco tempo e ainda nao tinha usado, entao achei que o modelo seria perfeito para ele. O carimbo eh Magnolia e o garoto chama-se Edwin!  Coitadinho do Edwin, todo machucado...!!!!

Pela 1a.vez usei 2 tipos de papeis decorados que sao diferentes.. sempre fiquei com medo de misturar e nao gostar, mas desta vez acho que deu certo.

Ah, eu quase esqueci de dizer, colori a imagem com as canetas copics e usei a carimbeira Memento, cor tuxido black para carimbar a imagem.
Por ser um cartao masculino, decorei com botoes..

Ah, aqui esta o modelo:




E entao, o que voces acharam do cartao, gostaram?? So, What do you think about my card, you like it?

Muito obrigada pela visita de hoje!!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Hugs / Abracos,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful Vivi! I love the two different pattern papers and Edwin is adorable with his bandages (poor little guy!) Fabulous card, hun! Thanks for joining us at PTW! Happy New Year to you! hugs!

Jacque disse...

Oh Vivi, he is so cute and looks ALL boy!!!! He is one of the cutest images and you have done such a great job with him....cute cute cute...Happy New Year, Sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

Barb Hardeman disse...

Gorgeous work VIVI! I just love your style and your coloring is fabulous. Everything about your card is just all 'guy' and that's quite a feat! I hope you will enjoy your year on the DT and I'll look forward to seeing their blog in progress...hugs...Barb

Barb Hardeman disse...

Gorgeous work VIVI! I just love your style and your coloring is fabulous. Everything about your card is just all 'guy' and that's quite a feat! I hope you will enjoy your year on the DT and I'll look forward to seeing their blog in progress...hugs...Barb

anaRy disse...

Wow this is great..perfect match!

Candy disse...

Love your card Vivi! Edwin looks great sitting up there. Hope he can stay out of more hurts LOL....
I like your two papers together.
Very cute card :o)
Hugs, Candy

Deb disse...

Awww--he's just too cute! Your card is just beautiful, Vivi!

Patti Jo disse...

He is a cutie and you've matched the papers perfectly! That is a great sketch for Edwin! Well done Vivi!

Only By His Grace disse...

Beautiful Vivi.
I like the two designer papers you have used.
Hugs Marion

Norma disse...

Vivi, this is so precious. Edwin is so adorable. Love the colours you've chosen. Beautifully coloured.
Wish you a Happy New Year and much happiness for the coming year. May 2010 be a creatively producctive year.

Hugs.
Norma

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi love your card! Edwin is just the cutest and you have done a fabulous job coloring him! Great card!
Hugs,
Nancy

Regina disse...

Feliz Ano Novo para você também Vivi!!!!
Lindos os seus cartões, aliás... como sempre!!!!

Bjs

Regina