31 janeiro 2010

Baby cards










Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all having a great sunday so far!!

Remember that I told you few days ago that my Boss gave few rubber stamps as gift??

Well,  I got time to play with them this weekend and I`m dying to show you!!!

I decided to make a baby boy card  first!!   

Unfortunately, I did not have any baby paper theme so I thought this background paper would work.

I tried to add glitter on it but did not work at al...  I have to see a tutorial, how to do it properly.. 

Put few blue rhinestones to decorate a little bit and this ribbon I had in my stash... it is kind of cute, isn`t it!?!?


Oi Meninas,
Espero que seu fim de semana esteja sendo otimo ate agora!!

Voces lembram que alguns dias atras eu contei que ganhei de presente da minha Chefe alguns carimbos??


Pois bem, tive oportunidade de brincar com eles neste fim de semana.

Primeiro fiz um cartão de bebe masculino. 

Infelizmente nao tinha nenhum papel especial para bebe, entao usei este mesmo...  Acho que fico bom tambem!!

Tentei colocar glitter mas nao deu certo.. Vou ter que procurar um tutorial para ver como deve ser feito...

Coloquei alguns cristais e esta fita de ursinho que eu tinha... Achei esta fita uma gracinha!!
















oh, but I also made a baby girl card in pink color...  this time I emboss it, so would have a little bit more of shining!

Again didn`t have any baby paper so I used this one...

Ah, mas fiz tambem um cartao para menina. 

De novo nao tinha papel especial para bebes entao useu igual ao outro, so que na cor rosa.

Neste cartao, eu usei o aquecedor de emboss.. so ficaria com um pouquinho mais de brilho..

So I told you about my card, now it is your turn to tell me what you think of them!!!!






Bem, ja contei sobre meu cartao..  agora eh sua vez de me contar o que achou deles!!



Thanks for stopping by today!!!!!  /  Muito obrigada pela sua visita!


Hugs / Abracos,


Vivi

2 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!!!!!!

Que ótima idéia!!!! Gostei demais dos seus cartões. Bjs

Regina

terriavidreader (IN-USA) disse...

I like these cards. Cute.