09 janeiro 2010

2 sketches 4 you Challenge


Hello Ladies, Good Morning to All!! What a beautiful day is today over here in Sao Paulo. Sun is shining so I might go to the park today!! Let`s see! So let`s talk about my card for 2 sketches 4 you Challenge Blog. As I was making card for babies I decided to use this sketch to make a baby boy card! Alvin from Magnolia Stamps is so cute. I colored the image with copics, use 2 different colors and sizes of silk ribbons: light blue for the large one and dark brown for the thinner one. I glue the ribbon together with double face tape. Put little half light blue pearls on the 4 corners where the image is. I put stickles on the wings, buttons and star!! I really like to use stickles on the images.. Here is this week sketch given by 2 sketches 4 U: Bom dia Meninas! Espero que todas estejam bem!! O dia esta maravilhoso aqui em S Paulo, o sol esta brilhando! Eu provavelmente irei passear no Parque do Ibirapuera hoje!! Nao da para ficar em casa com um dia deste tao lindo la fora!!! Bem vamos falar do meu cartao! Como estava fazendo cartoes para bebe, aproveite este modelo para fazer um cartao para bebes meninos com o pequeno e gracioso Alvin dos carimbos Magnolia. Eu colori a imagem do Alvin usando as canetinhas copics, coloquei 2 tamanhos diferenes de fita de cetim: a larga eh na cor azul e a mais fina eh marron. Usei fita dupla face para colar as fitas de cetim. Coloquei tambem perolas pequeninas nos 4 cantos onde esta a imagem do Alvin...E coloquei glitter nas asas, botoes e asas. Eu adoro usar glitter nos cartoes.. fica tao lindinho com brilho. Aqui esta o modelo do 2 sketches 4 U desta semana:
I would like if you left a message about my card! and Many thanks for visiting me today!!
I wish you a wonderful weekend!!
Agora adoraria que voce deixasse um comentario sobre meu cartao. Muito obrigada pela visita de hoje!!
Desejo que voce tenha um maravilhoso fim de semana.
Hugs / Abracos,
Vivi

8 comentários:

Unknown disse...

om-goodness is he cute or what! Love the gorgeous ribbon too.
Thanks for sharing
:) Kazan

Kathy Martin disse...

Sweet card! Reminds me of my little boy when he ran around for years with his NUK! :) Kathy

Sasya disse...

your cards are so sweet~! i love them!

Anônimo disse...

Awww... look at the sweet card! Thanks for joining the fun at 2S4Y!

Only By His Grace disse...

Hi Vivi!
What cute little baby Alvin is and you have made him look so nice.
Lovely card.
hugs marion

cnelson disse...

super cute! love the colors!

scrapbygladys disse...

Hi Vivi!
I am out for a while because I am moving to Atlanta-US.
But I found a little time to see your creations.Congrats for all your excellent work. You are very talented.
Happy 2010!
I will keep in touch when things are settled.
love,
Gladys

Lori disse...

This is an adorable baby boy card, Vivi! I have a hard time making boy cards... you did a very good job with yours. Alvin is too cute :D Love the colors you used also.
Love and hugs ~ Lori