25 janeiro 2010

Bildmalarna Stamps & Stamp with Us Challenge


                                      



Hello Friends,

Few months ago I received few stamped images from a friend that I had not idea of which companies they were from till few weeks ago when Cindy from Stamping Scrapping mentions that that she will have Bildmalarna stamps for sale on her shop and I could identify this cute stamped images called Mimosa's book from the pics on her blog!

And as she has a challenge blog for this particular Stamp I thought to join it with the image I have. Who knows I can be lucky and I win the challenge and I get my first Bildy stamp!!!    The first challenge at Bildmalarna Blog challenge is a color one: Turquoise, Pink and Chocolate!!




Oh , I'll keep my fingers very crossed!!  They are so dam cute !!

Anyway, as I told this stamp is called Mimosa's book and I colored it with copics ciao.

On the dress I put a little bit of stickle on the dots, so would have some sparkle!!  Pink flower on her hair is a gem stone.

I`ve chosen Stamp with Us sketch for this card as it is a simple one... I love simple sketches...  To complete the sketch challenge I use pink Silk ribbon and blue rhinestones.

Sentiment is from Stampin` Up!


Ola a Todas,

Algum tempo atras eu ganhei algumas imagens carimbadas em um troca que fiz com uma colega mas nao tinha ideia que carimbos eram ate a Cindy da Stamping Scrapping dizer que ia vender na sua loja os carimbos Bildmalarna.. Foi entao que reconheci a imagem da Mimosa`s book que tinha na foto dos carimbos no site!

E como ela criou um challenge blog so para estes carimbos, eu achei que seria legal participar com a imagem que eu tenho, quem sabe nao tenho sorte e ganhou um carimbo no sorteio!!?!?  Estou com os dedos cruzados!!!

E para o 1o.challenge no Blog Bildmalarna eh para usar as seguintes cores:
Azul, Rosa e Chocolate

Como disse, essa imagem chama-se Mimosa`s book e eu colori com as canetas copic ciao. Coloquei um pouquinho de glitter nas bolinhas do vestinho para ter uma pouquinho de brilho.
No cabelo, eu coloquei um chaton de florzinha.

Para o modelo do cartao eu escolhi o modelo do blog Stamp with Us.. eh um modelo bem simples. Adorei modelos simples para cartao!  Para completar o desafio eu coloquei fitas de cetim rosa e cristais azul.

O sentimento eh da Stampin`up!

Aqui esta o modelo / Here goes the skecth:

Espero que voce tenha gostado do meu cartao e deixe um recado!

I hope you liked my card and leave me a comment!

Hugs / Abracos,

Vivi

10 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Adorable Vivi ... love the gem in her hair!! Thanks for joining us at Bildy Blog! Hugs, Stephanie

anaRy disse...

Que lindinho menina!
Adorei a combinacao que vc usou!
Boa sorte nos Challenges!
XO
Anary

Froggy disse...

aww, too cute Vivi!! I love that stamp too...thanks for joining us at Bildy Blog!! :)

Sara disse...

So very pretty. The image works beautifully with the sentiment and I love the crystal flower in her hair. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

great card Vivi!!! the bildy stamps are just too cute!

Regina disse...

Ameeeeeeeei Vivi!!! Vou torcer para você no desafio!!!
Bjs
Regina

Anônimo disse...

Lindo trabalho, Vivi.
Boa sorte e parabéns,
Bjs, Leticia

Jodie from Oz disse...

OMG Vivi, this is so utterly divine!
Beautiful card! Love the crystal flower in her hair and your colouring is wonderful. Good luck with the challenge.
hugs Jodie from Oz

Sheri disse...

You've done such a wonderful job on this! All the time and details you put into this really paid off.Good luck on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along.

Anônimo disse...

Vivi,Adorei a idéia das fitas na horizontal e achei o cartão belíssimo!!!!!Parabéns! Mônica