05 outubro 2013

Tulip Wheelbarrow!!!

hello Friends,

Today we celebrate the WORLD CARD MAKING DAY YAY!!!


To celebrate this day I have a card to share with you that I made other day and had not posted yet!!
I used a stamp with my  favorite flower  which is tulip!!!    the stamp is called Tulip Wheelbarrow and is from Magnolia Stamps, take a look at my card:




I colored the image with copic markers!.. I added  flower soft for the grass!!  Embossed template is from Sizzix and border punch is from Martha Stewart!!  Flowers, pearls,lace and cardstock are from my stash!!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Papers Creators: die cuts or punches (30 Oct)
Moving Along the Times: anything goes (8 Oct)
Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (7 Oct)
Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes (7 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

7 comentários:

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

OMGosh this is so pretty, love the colors and the great image and design. Happy Card Making Day! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Whowwwwwwww.....amei, amei....que carrinho fofoooo....bjsss

Anônimo disse...

Vivi !!!! This is FABULOUS!!! I think you have a gift with florals !!! :) :) The stickles look awesome!! Big hugs!
xo

Ceal disse...

beautiful love your coloring!
Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Debs disse...

Fabulous card Vivi - gorgeous colouring.
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Sandra disse...

Beautiful card, beautiful image and beautiful colored!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Dangina Martinez disse...

This is awesome! Love everything about it! You Rock!! Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We are so happy you shared your fab project with us.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina