20 outubro 2013

Hugs & Kisses!!

Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday!!

Today I have a simple card  to show you that I saw on Pinterest another day and just could not stop thinking about it! it is a LOVE theme card.. I know it is not Valentines, but we dont need a reason to make a love you card, right?! lol  I got inspiration from Julie from Kreative Jewels, her card is adorable...  I dont have the same stamps and die, so I got the idea and made with the ones I had.
This is my card:



Heart and sentiment stamps are from  Heart Prints Stamp Set  and the die cut is from Heart Print Die Collection,  both from Papertrey Ink.

Purple and Green ink are from EK success.. Heart embossing paper I received from a friend, so I dont know the brand of it!   Heart pearls and ribbon are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations Paint: anything goes (2 Nov)
Fashionable Stamps: make a card (2 Nov)
One Stitch at time: anything goes (25 Oct)
Allsorts Challenges: ribbon and bow (24 Oct)
Inkspirational: anything goes (25 Oct)
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon (22 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Vivi

15 comentários:

DIANA L. disse...

This is so Beautiful very feminine and romantic. I just lovethose colors together
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Ingrid Mason disse...

Ooooh, Vivi, a card full of Love and just how lovely it is too :-) Your colours are gorgeous together and All those beautiful hearts .... someone is going to feel the Love when they receive this card. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

sandie disse...

This I love-the hearts popping up looks great-fab design. Thanks for joining us at Ink

catherine disse...

This is wonderful Vivi.Thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sunshine HoneyBee disse...

Like the 3D style of this card w/ the hearts up out at the top. Pretty colors. Thank you for entering the OSAAT Ch186 Anything Goes.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAT DT

Mimi disse...

What a gorgeous creation hun, clean, crisp and so fresh looking - love it :) Thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck in the competition :) Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

Keridinha disse...

Lindo!
Bj

Anônimo disse...

What a creative use for the hearts! I like your colors and the embossing is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Anônimo disse...

Gorgeous embossing !!!
I love this design !! :))

Sarah disse...

Beautiful card Vivi, I love the colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week x

cebelica disse...

I love the design of your card - so unique! Fab work! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Unknown disse...

What a gorgeous card
Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
Hugs katie x

Unknown disse...

This is a beautifully romantic card and i love all of those hearts! I did a heart theme similar for valentines day last year but i wrote on the back of each heart why i loved him this is gorgeous and reminds me so much of it well done! i love the colours. Many thanks for joining us this week and i am looking forward to seeing your creations again. OSAAT Anita DT

Terry disse...

Such a pretty basket of hearts! Love the design and embossing. Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Laurart disse...

Really gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Love Laura xxx