29 outubro 2013

Autumn Eliza Puddle Jumper!!


Hello Friends!!!

It is Tuesday!!  YAY, guess what????  Time for Inspirational at By LORi Design!!

For this week I got Eliza from the Autumn Puddle Jumper Collection, take  a look at my card:



I colored the image with copic markers: G24, G21, G20, E11, E00, E53, E51, E50, YR18, YR16, YR14, C3 & C1.
Spellbinders Nestabilities are scalloped and standard circles!
Cardstock and buttons are from my stash!

I made a 2 fold card.. here goes others pics so you can see better:



Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Deep Ocean: button up (2 Nov)
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (7 Nov)
Creative Inspirations Paint: anything goes (1 Nov)
A Gem of A Challenge: more than one fold (31 Oct)
Sassy Cheryl's - Show me Thursday: anything goes (31 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

This is just precious!!! I love the soft colors --- & the super cute image!!!
Xo

Sassy Cheryl disse...

What a darling card! Love it.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!