22 outubro 2013

Treat Gang!!!


Hello Friends,

It is Tuesday!!  YAY, guess what????  Time for Inspirational at By LORi Design!!


This week I bring the Treat Gang digi stamp!! lol are they cute???   
I have colored  the image with copic markers V09, V06, V04, C9, C7, C5, YG07, YG03, YG00, YR07, YR02, YR00, YR, Y38, Y35, E33, E53, E11, E00.

Background papers are digital free from Shery K Designs. Buttons and Ribbon are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Glitter N Sparkle: halloween (24 Oct)
Dream Valley Challenges: halloween (31 Oct)
Allsorts Challenge: ribbon and bow (24 Oct)
Cupcake Inspiratons : photo inspiration (25 Oct)
Di's Digi Challenge: halloween (24Oct)
Craftitude Challenges: halloween (01 Nov)
Digi Haven: halloween (23 Oct)
Daring Cardmakers: digi (23 Oct)
Totally Papercraftrs: too cute to spook (24 Oct)
Get Inky: halloween with buttons (25 Oct)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

10 comentários:

Keridinha disse...

Lindooooooo!
Amei!
Bj

Granmargaret disse...

Lovely card. I love the image. thank you for joining us at Craftitude.

Tina disse...

adorable, i love these papers and colors and details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

caroline disse...

just adorable, love your images and great coloring. thank you for taking part in craftitude this time and good luck
caroline
craftitude dt

Unknown disse...

What a sweet spooky card! :) Love the coloring and those papers...
Have an awesome day, Vivi!

Anônimo disse...

Super de duper cuteness!!! :))
That little gang has stolen my heart!! :)) Fab card design as well !! :))
Xo

KT Fit Kitty disse...

Oh, I love this! The By Lori image is so gorgeous - and you've showcased it so beautifully - your colouring is fabulous! Love all your buttons and details too. I'm so glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Halloween challenge. Best wishes in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle

sammi disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Unknown disse...

Oops! I am at a friends since my internet is out - And didnt realize I was logged into her blogger account! My bad! Anyway, still loving this project! Cheryl - Glitter N Sparkle DT

Sharon disse...

This is a fabulous Halloween card and thank you so much for sharing this with us at Dream valley Challenges.
Hugs Sharon. x

Nellies Handmade Cards