28 outubro 2013

Tilda as a Clown!


Hello Friends,

Happy Monday!!

I have a new card to show you today!!
Searching for digital scrapbook papers on the internet I found these cute free papers with Minions on it!! OMG, take a look:


They are so cute that my Friend Anna and I decided to make a card with it.. Unfortunately we could not make the card together,  but we picked the same sketch, it is an old one from Mojo Monday:




And I made this my card:


Image is called Tilda as a Clown from Magnolia Stamps and I colored it with copic markers: Y18, Y15, Y13, B16, B14, B12, E11, E00, R20, E37, E33, E53, C3 & C1.
Spellbinders nestabilities are beaded and standard ovals, embossing folder is from Sizzix, border punch from Martha Stewart, flowers from wild orchid, hat pin, ribbon and half pearl are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
7 Kids College: anything goes (6 Nov)
Bunny Zoe: ribbon (10 Nov)
A Creative Romance: metal (7 Nov)
Magnolia-licious: anything goes (10 Nov)
Created with Love: anything goes (1 Nov)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

13 comentários:

Keridinha disse...

Lindo!
Adorei as cores!
Bj

Anônimo disse...

WOW!!! Your colors are AWESOME!!! These papers would make my friend Holly sooooo happy!!! LOL Thanks for sharing the link!!!

I love your card and your coloring and those fabulous new stick pins you are making!!! :) :)
Super cute card!!! :)
xo

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

OMGosh Vivi, you find the best papers ever! I love this adorable card and the design and colors are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!!!

Blossom Cards disse...

lovely card thanks for sharing with CWLC Rachel DT

Chris Hanselman disse...

I love your card. The image is adorable and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Ficou lindo demais....a mistura das cores está show...bjsss

craftin-dawn disse...

Very cute card and image! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
DawnD

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Fabulous card Vivi I love it and thank you for the link x

Anne disse...

Such adorable minion-papers! Love the great image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Karen disse...

So very cute! Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com

Karen

cabio's craft corner disse...

What a colorful and cheerful card. Lovely bright coloring and thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kelly disse...

Love your card! The papers are fun and Tilda looks fabulous in those colors! Very joyful card! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

Teresa disse...

Thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance with your beautiful card. xxx