07 outubro 2013

Acorn Cutie B

Hello Friends,
Happy Monday!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend, I certainly did!! I went for a crop day with friends on the World Card Making Day!!  There is no better way to celebrate that being with friends in a crop, isn't it??  
I made a beautiful project that I will show later this week!!

Ok, now it is time for a new sketch challenge over Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog.  Check the new sketch out:


For this fortnight our sponsor is A Day for Daisies 


and we have an Optional theme which is Pearls and swirls

here is my card:




I picked Acorn Cutie B for my card, love the image and colored it with copic markers G24, G21, G20, V25, V22, V20, E37, E19, E15, E13, E11, E00.
Emboss template is from Sizzix.
From my stash I got, pattern papers, half pearls, flower and lace.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create: anything goes (12 Oct)
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (11 Oct)
One Stitch at Time: use a digi (11 Oct)
Di's Digi: coloring skills (11 Oct)
Crafty Catz: anything goes (10 Oct)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

12 comentários:

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Your card is so lovely Vivi the image is adorable and the embossing looks fab xx

Julies Crafty Creations disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi, that embossing is really beautiful!
Hugs Julie x

Chrissie disse...

Such a cute card Vivi and your ribbon and pearl border looks stunning.
Chrissie xx

Jacquel disse...

I LOVE a good sketch & this one is FAB just like your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again next week!!!

Julie disse...

This is fabulous Vivi! Love the colours and the image is just toocute! Hugs, Juliex

Anônimo disse...

Oh wow, Vivi !!!
This is stunning !!!
Love the embossing & you've colored her up perfectly !!!!
Xo

~@ngie~ disse...

a gorgeous card & image darl.. love the dp's too :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Doreen disse...

OMG the mage is sooooo cute. Love it
Hugs
Doreen xx

Linda Levoir disse...

Lovely card and very cute image. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafty Catz this week :) xx
Check out my Giveaway http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Ai que coisa lindaaaaa....bjsssss

Craftdee disse...

Beautiful card! Thanks for "Showing Off Your (awesome!) Colouring Skills" in our challenge at Di's Digi Designs Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

deesdesigns disse...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and showing off your coloring skills with us at Di's Digi Designs! Dee